Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

You know what, I’m going to promote this joke from Discord to the forums. Cannot believe Vulgard and Nokiel would encourage distracted driving by killing me while I was operating a motor vehicle. Unbelievable. Loss is sooo illegitimate and absolutely none of it was my fault at all ← THIS IS A JOKE

9 Likes

may may

(this would be slightly funnier if your name were two syllables)

1 Like

I’m legally changing my name to September, due to being scared

2 Likes

this conversation aged well

7 Likes

tember tember

1 Like

Speaking of conversations that aged well

13 Likes

me trying to convince may and vulgard the team is lemon and one of them:

5 Likes

didn’t read much but big probs to vulgard for obvtowning in f3

God there is so much meme-worthy material in this game

1 Like

I think game might go differently if fake poison is used in f6? Idk though that gets whack

honestly you’ve seen nothing yet

2 Likes

Looking forward to it~

1 Like

I legitimately enjoy losing this often as long as I keep playing decently well. It makes me more sympathetic a character.

5 Likes

It’s the most wonderful time of the year.

anyways i hope y’all new people stick around for more and this game gave you some semblance of an introduction to forum mafia

4 Likes

I choked on D4, but a lot of that was 1. Coming into thread immediately after I’d woken up out of overconfidence and 2. The suspicion from badposting earlier in the day stressing me out later on, meaning I ended up lurking (Arctic is right, it was the wolfiest thing I did all game). This went a lot better than I ever thought my first wolfgame would, and I’m happy enough with my play. I deserved to endgame and town deserved the win. Simple as that.

3 Likes

alright it was a big surprise for me to see the game ending this fast after the previous eod with an unexpected outcome. i have realized that the only post that brought an impact in the game is the one describing how vulgard townreading lemonfairy is extremely wolfy to me. so i became adamant that vul is a wolf and and so i voted him constantly. to be honest, i thought i was the only one voting the correct wolf in d2 and d3. after i succumbed to the poison in eo3, my suspicion grew on lemon and was eventually fueled by arctics wolfreading.

and @Vulgard i apologize about constantly voting you. I used a goofy ahh tactic by reading certain posts and wondering if i would have made that post if i were them.

like i totally would have said this if i am a wolf, i think it would make me look less wolfy

2 Likes

I 100% thought may was gonna win this tbh, GGs to town, May you played amazingly for someones first scumgame(?)

4 Likes

you are bad at Fall Guys

1 Like

First proper scumgame, yep. I played a longform Blood on the Clocktower game as evil, but that was in a non-mafia community. Still quite proud of the win (there, not in this game lmao), but it was a different beast, as has been made clear here.

4 Likes