Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Okay this is my first post that is significant. I don’t feel like anyone would agree with me but I suspect the following people:

Vulgard - as for me I can never be so sure of anyone being a wolf in the first round but here he has almost declared lemonfairy is town. Whenever I am mafia I sometimes just call someone who is chatting(posting in this case) innocent out of the blue. I believe I gain trust by performing such action.

Eliza - same explanation as above but she did it only once with me

Arctic - I am not very sure but maybe some wolfs post a lot to not look suspicious?

(The ones here who aren’t in this list I don’t suspect yet but idk)

why does this look like someone gave you a list of people to wolfread and then you made up the justifications afterwards

i recognize you haven’t playes forum mafia before but with regards to the reason to suspect me it… doesn’t even sound like you believe it yourself

What in the world?!? I never expected that.

Yeah, I was definitely expecting someone else. The only people less likely than me would be the new people and maybe like you and Eliza. :ayaya:

Yeah, I was expecting to maybe get scumread for the lack of vote thing and other stuff. Sorry, I was expecting to come back EoD but got tied up with family issues last night.

Just for the record, I would have been okay with the Aelin wagon at the time. I was going to be okay with Aelin, Eliza, or beancat basically.

1 Like

I want to bring up one thing that gave me some weird vibes yesterday. Arctic and Aelin were discussing the votes on Arctic. He was saying how he wouldn’t mind if he got executed exactly because it might give more info, though he expressed concern for the thread becoming a ghost town with him gone.

I found it strange that with his forward-thinking, he didn’t even mention the likelihood that he would be poisoned by mafia and how he might still be gone soon anyway. It almost feels like he knows that isn’t an option. Maybe I’m reading too much into that, but it gives me a growing suspicion.

I could also see how a wolf team that included Arctic wouldn’t want to go after other vocal players right away, like Vulgard or May, since it would look really suspicious for Arctic to still be around. By going after middle/low tier players like me, it makes it look like the wolf team isn’t afraid to leave vocal players or is varying things to give little info or whatever.

Yes.

BTW, quotes in that summary thing that I forgot to label :ayaya:

I disagree, I think his reads are fine.

I think there’s a possibility that Arctic and Jar are w/w

Hi, am back. Stopped posting at EoD because sleepytime and school. A bit surprised at Aelin getting executed suddenly. Also happy to see Eliza make a full post instead of making the small comments and gutreads.

For now I’m waiting on Beancat’s activity they promised at the start of the game. But Kanave has been lowposting all game and I would like to apply some pressure to take part in discussion for a basis to work on.
VOTE: Kanave

Mostly reading Aelin’s legacy post as they flipped villager.

Eliza has just started producing something to look into later, Vul has been someone who has had me on edge (but that’s likely for being played by loud players in old format), Lemon is a slot that I have had issues getting anything out of. I think I want to try to find content from them. (After Kanave, who’s been lowposting a lot)

I have a lot of stuff going on tomorrow (evening here rn). Will likely not be able to post much this day phase :/

Might be some quick intermittent posts where I can fit them.

Do you think Arc is trying to get townread by dismantling Jar’s post?

No, I think he is distancing himself from Jar in case Jar goes down.

And Jar is lightly doing the same by mentioning slight suspicion on Arctic

Vul, could you lay out why you think bean is alright rn? You have made many short and sweet posts where you state your thoughts, but I feel like you don’t elaborate much. Could I ask for a post elaborating on your thoughts on different slots rn?

So, if they were wolves they would be expecting one of them to flip this day phase?

Whoa, Vulgard not elaborating much? I wouldn’t expect that accusation against Vulgard. :ayaya: He’s quite wordy and elaborative. :ayaya:

Not necessarily this day phase, but laying down the groundwork for distancing. You have to do that early so it doesn’t look like you were just suddenly scumreading the person when they would likely go down. Though, I mean, Jar was probably in the potential PoE for today’s execution anyway, though I think it would have been argued that he doesn’t give much info.