Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

by the way, i am curious to know why you said lemonfairy is so obviously towny here @Vulgard
or if you already have said it somewhere i dont know

eliza’s posts about beancat are a good look because idt she doesn’t just let beancat die

2 Likes

w/w or not w/w with nokiel i don’t want to kill her rn

i think kanave is wolfier than nokiel so kanave it is

1 Like

if you mean why i thought she was super towny back then specifically it was because i found the way she engaged in her discussion with arctic v towny

1 Like

i think lemon is the most likely person i’m misclearing because i don’t think she’s been as villagery as she was last game

i don’t think she was villagery last game, i literally caused her ml

yeah well i had tmi so i probably thought she was more villagery than she actually was so yeah idk

i think there is a nonzero chance the players who’ve been poisoned have been chosen because they haven’t been tinfoiled at all

i can see us louder people turning against each other but whysper and jar haven’t really been considered by most

i feel so free right now lol i can say anything i want without having a fear of being suspected

1 Like

same thoughts

nobody thought you were mafia tbh

kanaverysuspicious

2 Likes

nokieliminate

2 Likes

yes but i still had a fear that any of my future posts might be very sus

this reminds me i really badly wanted to say at eod “you chose wrong whysper” and openwolf so in the 5 minutes she was waiting to go to dvc she thought i was a wolf

tfw both of the ICs didn’t vote day 1 so wagonomics are even more useless

this is so not helpful except we know that both wolves were definitely voting!

this literally does not help me determine whether it’s any more likely to be the kanave/nokiel world or not

1 Like

i don’t think may had much of a reason to make the aelin case as a wolf
it’s something i would totally do as a wolf just because it’s what i would do as town but i don’t know if may would want that attention as a wolf in their first wolf game when the town beancat wagon is already right there

this was the vc before may voted aelin

beancat (2): Arctic, Nokiel
ElizaThePsycho (1): May
Kanave (1): Vulgard
Arctic (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (6): Aelin, beancat, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, Whysper

1 Like