Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

actually i cant even remember what i even thought at the time because i didnt really care lol

to expand on this it doesn’t feel like he’s handling his read of me like someone who just came out of a game where he confidently miscleared me. like i find it bizarre he thinks he would find me this easily just after he misreading me, in a way that’s extremely reckless? the only reason i’m not dumpstering him is because he did a similar thing in PCI as v/v where he tunneled my opener for being “forced” and not having done anything villagery. he was equally confident and dismissive about it there. does that make his behaviour more or less wolfy this game? depends on… uh. how nice i want to be about vulgard’s ability to learn as a player. unfortunately though i wouldn’t be surprised if he was town, despite his confidence really making no sense here

1 Like

if anyone wants to do their homework, they can read around here

so @Nokiel liked this post around 3 hours ago and then said absolutely nothing

what’s up with that?

That means they busy

You know what I may be a bit sold on the Arctic wagon

no, it means they’re lurking.
it could also mean they are busy, but i don’t know that. which is why i asked them why they were lurking.

And you feel the need to point out the lurking because…

Arctic (2): Vulgard, ElizaThePsycho
ElizaThePsycho (1): May

Not Voting (8): Aelin, Arctic, beancat, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, Nokiel, Whysper

because people usually lurk as a wolf? especially towards the start of the game when it might be easier to approach the thread at a later point but they’re still curious about what’s going down in the game. like… this isn’t rocket science. it’s possible i care more than it really matters because i know i lurk as a wolf, and i don’t as town, but it’s at least something to talk about.

yeah… talking about stuff. isn’t that what we’re supposed to do here.

because no one is talking about anything. i’m trying to invite discussion and be as transparent about my thoughts as possible so people can talk about something. i don’t mind being wolfread if it progresses the game in some way. but i don’t really think it is progressing the game, because i am currently struggling to gauge the alignment of anyone who has wolfread me due to how little it seems they actually care about solving me

1 Like

i recognize that is a moderate overreaction, but i thought i may as well explain why it looks like i am “posting to get townread” because what i’m actually doing is “posting to get people talking about the game”. sometimes this involves pursuing line of inquiry that aren’t always going to be fruitful, but that’s part of how the game works when the thread is otherwise starved.

i think… my only real read right now is that i’m leaning town on may, pretty much only because of what i said about her probably wanting to withhold the RT post on eliza as a wolf for fear of looking bad due to it.

@Kanave you sleep too much

I’m definitely more open-minded as mafia lol :wowee:
but I’m trying to not get tunneled

yeah, I will thanks
my goal is to get to a level where wolves would actually want to NK me early in the game
being NK’d is my dream

so you think it’s towny?
I’m asking because I genuinely can’t tell
I think the initial act was town-motivated but May didn’t really do anything with it after but then idk maybe they just got busy or something - would have to wait and see

nice nice
I find real-timing a lot more fun than back-reading

even when back-reading, I tend to want to respond to posts as though it was live

wdym?
like looking to see if their points make sense?

1 Like

I kind of had a similar thought at this point but the posts after that kind of swung me back

(me mindmelding with Eliza is good I think)

1 Like

this better not be a pocket because I am very susceptible to being pocketed :smiling_face_with_tear:

do you think it’s towny?
ik Arctic was saying the boldness makes it less likely to come from scum but I can’t really see it

??

??

ok fair
what do you think about his flip on May after realizing what they did could have been an RT?
I kind of townread that

I should really play the mafia game I signed up for instead of playing mario kart open qualifiers

anything spicy happened while i was gone

2 Likes

yeah, I’m not sure how I feel about the strong TR rn
we’ll see

I’ve also only ever been town in all the games I’ve played with you so uhhh
your point is kind of… not a point