Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Hitting the button on you right now immediately vote Lemon out get her ass

oh no

That’s certainly not ideal.

:flushed:

1 Like

liked by

lmao KT :wowee:

#KingTrollSweep

1 Like

the funniest part is we’ve only played one game together :wowee:

1 Like

My stats are almost a #MagnusSweep, but they’re in second on the “most replied to” category because every time Zorvo is in a game I immediately get baited into a massive argument with him

1 Like

That’s hyperbole. But I love hyperbole and if I don’t get to use it every single sentence every single day I will EXPLODE and die into a million pieces.

1 Like

This post is an example of itself - here, while I’m talking about hyperbole, I utilize it by exaggerating the number of pieces I will explode and die into (it is actually around one thousand)

2 Likes

Chat. Chat I might have lost my mind. Chat

1 Like

you losing your mind is a towntell tbh tbh

1 Like

None of us know what the hell my towntells are Lemon I’m always town those are just my normal behaviors

1 Like

…talk about a quiet eod

Kanave/Eliza

Kanave on Eliza

Eliza: and by “very badly playing” in regards to myself i mean “not making much content”

Eliza on Kanave

Nokiel (3): May, ElizaThePsycho, Kanave
Kanave (2): Vulgard, Lemonfairy
Vulgard (1): Jar
ElizaThePsycho (1): Arctic
Jar (1): Nokiel

Day ends 2022-12-03T04:00:00Z

ugh i dont like how static this day has been, doesn’t feel like a lot has changed beyond people considering Vulgard more. ig if this flips wolf we’ll be a step closer to winning and if it flips scum we can probably just exe Eliza/vulgard but it still just feels like we’re just sitting here letting the game happen

1 Like

Like, idk what to make of this? Kanave has a lot of posts on Eliza but Eliza barely talks about Kanave.

Looking at Kanave talking about Eliza, Kanave is aware of Eliza and starts off their reads with Eliza.

This shows a level of comfort in placing a read on Eliza, which I think leans slightly more to unaligned. A potential counter to that would be that it’s actually hyperfocusing on Eliza, which would indicate w/w potential.

^This post supports the second take more. There’s a scumread that’s not really a scumread (“wouldn’t hate an exe”).

^This post is hedgy but I actually think it’s a good kind of hedgy. If Kanave/Eliza were w/w, Kanave’s previous posts would be setting up for distancing with Eliza. This post has the same conclusion (that Eliza is scum) but the “gut wise it just pinged me as town” was completely unnecessary and I don’t really think scum!Kanave would even think of adding that in when trying to distance with scumpartner!Eliza.

This is a messy thoughtspew and I can barely make out the contents but I kind of like it? The messiness makes it feel more genuine and is harder to fake.

AAaaa this makes me think it’s hyperawareness again.

This is fine tbh. Preferring Eliza over Nokiel suggest not w/w.
But not voting Eliza suggests w/w idk :upside_down_face:

Eliza on Kanave:

I can’t tell anything from this :joy_cat:
Am I missing quotes or something?

yeah, it kind of feels like everyone has stopped caring?
why is no one here?

Nokiel (3): May, ElizaThePsycho, Kanave
Kanave (2): Vulgard, Lemonfairy
Vulgard (1): Jar
ElizaThePsycho (1): Arctic
Jar (1): Nokiel