Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

@Lemonfairy i kind of think you are a wolf

why are you not a wolf

idk
luck of the draw? :wowee:

who are your teams rn?

wait, did I ask that already?

who are your teams right now
why don’t you solve the game

i think you are a wolf, that should be concern enough for you if you are town.

I’m looking through Nokiel/Vul rn
then I might look at Nokiel/May

then all the others
I skipped over Nokiel/Kanave because idk, I already did it before and came to see them as not w/w but honestly Vul’s wall was good but I’m just slightly paranoid that Vul’s a wolf then that wouldn’t matter

I kind of want to know what you think of it and/or the teams most b/c you’re cleared but you’re not saying anything so :wowee:

that’s not an answer
what team do you actually think is the most likely right now

I’m not answering because I’m going to get tunneled and I want to explore all the options even if it will be more painful

take that however you want

i mean you surely already have an answer in your head

not sure why you can’t just write it down here and i think it’s wolfy that you aren’t

yes, I have an answer in my head that’s just carried over from my reads throughout the game and I do have a bias for that answer but idk how realistic that team is

now is also not the time for that
from experience, the best thing I can do right now is to completely ignore my previous reads and solve solely with w/w interactions and vote whoever is most likely scum based on remaining worlds I can’t reasonably break (I know it seems counterintuitive but it should be much more accurate than my individual reads)

if you think I’m wolfy, find who I’m wolf with because if you can’t, that just means I’m not a wolf :wowee:

Nokiel/Vul world potential

Nokiel on Vul

to Vul (I assume)

Vul on Nokiel

to Nokiel (about bean)

why does Vul have so many posts
anyway, this isn’t w/w

I’m also kinda hard townreading Vul now :wowee:

if you had read today’s posts you would know the answer to this

No fucking clue what i meant by that; maybe i meant stepping up? as in like posting more no idea

Whats a shroop?

its fine, i had apprenhensions and voted anyways that was just a big fuck up from everyone who was around

you use a #

dont mark yourself green when trying to make me look bad for my planning ahead

yeah realistically i should not have joined this game i didnt have the time nor energy but here i am :sparkles:

Other than vote Eliza for possible pairigs of her and you???