Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

You.
Since I see only you at least trying solve the game.

I cannot read Lucky at all, only that he is too focused on specific events, which are mostly misunderstanding on their part.

FTR
if you are town, and we lynch town today
You must assume the leadership position, especially if I die. Otherwise the town will lose.
I can guarantee you that. This game hinges on whether or not today is a mafia lynch and it seems like half the game doesn’t rlly care
Maybe there’s a reason one of them doesn’t care

I don’t believe Eliza actually believes that her Aleph push is stronger than my push on eliza. Eliza’s reasoning is that Aleph pushing cloned there was opportunistic…and that’s it. I guess you can throw in “they also haven’t been townie” but Eliza goes from lynching a villager, calling the person who pushed cloned there wolfy for doing it, and then going out the day with pushing them here makes me think they are just a wolf.

Literally half of the game is about Lucky VS Hermes.

It is possible that both of them villager, but I have a suspicion that at least one of them just generating the heat as wolf.

Which one are you leaning?

I am corrently leaning towards Lucky to be more wolfier.

I feel like Lucky just pushes wherever they feel like. I think they are just going wherever they think the best push for them is at that moment.

1 Like

that’s an observation I haven’t thought about
interesting

Player Votes Voted By
ElizaThePsycho 2/4 Litten, Lucky
Aleph 1/4 ElizaThePsycho
Not Voting 4 Aleph, Gorta, Marluna, Hermes

Giving them the power lmao, well hopefully I’ve prepared them so they won’t mess it up come LYLO/

OMG.

Yeah.
I see your point
And you are probably correct on this one.

can you go back and explain your individual reasons for clearing them from being w from a majority of the game

I didn’t realize that yet.

Small games are really incovinient.

1 Like

I used to 16-17p games, didn’t know 9p was this much different.

9p are very, very different
which is to be expected

for this game in particular, we have 2 mislynches left. After our second mislynch, we lose. That’s why our win con is to find 4 villagers (one of which, is yourself).

I want to slightly town read you for the fact that you didn’t realize how different this game is. If you were scum, I expect you would have prepared in advance the path to victory, and realized very quickly how different it was.

Only slightly though cause I’m not sure if you can’t fake it

Now I understand this.

I thought we can rely on Tracker…

It turns out, we cannot as much as I previously assumed.

1 Like

cop9 is slightly townsided
tracker9 is mafia sided

one role makes a huge difference

even in lylo someone could counter claim the tracker if they live, which is risky though, unless the tracker claims to have a red

you know
if Marluna is town
And Eliza and Aleph aren’t w/w
And Hermes is town
And I’m town
And lucky is town

Doesn’t that just mean gorta is scum always(