Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

in conclusion Litten didn’t die in the night so they are a wolf and aleph is opportunstic push 100 so they are a wolf
boom ez gg

for legal reasons this part is a joke
… mostly

here we have the wild scum Eliza who says whatever is on their mind without a care in the world

implying that I don’t do that as town

1 Like

also
i think we can all agree that brad was a PR hunt

Player Votes Voted By
ElizaThePsycho 1/4 Litten
Aleph 1/4 ElizaThePsycho
Not Voting 5 Aleph, Hermes, Gorta, Lucky, Marluna
1 Like

I think out of all of the players at end of day, I think Gorta’s was the worst. The thing that sticks out to me the most as being strange is the hyperfocus on Eli, it does not feel natural and feels like them attempting to look like they’re doing something during the end of day instead of going along with the flow. I also think that the fact that he says that he isn’t sure about Cloned while 5 minutes later voting him and saying that he still didn’t know about Cloned shows to me that he isn’t really solving, why would he just sit there for 5 minutes if he was a villager?

2 Likes

eliza you fool

I’m still happy with Lucky as a wolfread, I do not think Lucky’s end of day was much better either unless Eliza is wolf which I find unlikely, otherwise it looks like Lucky preemptively shading Aelph when Cloned inevitably flipped villager.

Sorry, I’ve seen multiple people refer to you as Eli so I did it naturally.

I apologize.

Why do you think Eliza is a villager?

its fine

I still think the way they treated my slot is unlikely to come from a wolf. The only reason they’ve been under pressure this entire game is because they defended me. To me I think I could easily have predicted that would happen if a wolf defended me, so I find it unlikely that Eliza would knowingly defend me as a wolf knowing the push back she would get.

/vote Gorta

@Host_Account_5

I think I want to give Lucky some space today, I also don’t want to get into another fight since I avoided thread because of how often we clashed.

1 Like
Player Votes Voted By
Gorta 1/4 Hermes
ElizaThePsycho 1/4 Litten
Aleph 1/4 ElizaThePsycho
Not Voting 4 Aleph, Gorta, Lucky, Marluna
1 Like

if you only lightly wolf read it why did you tell Seth you agreed when he was hard calling them a wolf
instead of just saying “I think they could be a wolf” or something they would imply the read was light

one moment
finding context

1 Like

i don’t really think this counts as a hard wolfread???
assuming lucky typod “likely”

he said both you open wolfed, proceeded to tell people to hang aleph if the guy was tracker, and said how wolves were going to push him after night killing me

I think that counts as a hard wolf read esp since he also wanted them dead rlly badly

i maintain cloned was the best vote at the EoD
Eliza coming right out the gate judging me for voting for someone she also was voting for is a big HRMMMMMMMMMMM