Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

Anyone online?

Big Rhino’s Go Brrrre

No Clue.
Try and me more liked I guess.

1 Like

I’m known for bad rep so it would be nice if I could prove myself out of that yeah.

2 Likes

you didn’t answer the first question

I’m doing a fantastic job with that after looking at my irritation post.

That’s sarcasm in case no one noticed

Um.
I forget, I remember the game I was Palpatine.

1 Like

Um so I went and checked and I believe it was the game where I was VT.
Got irritated at people thinking I was wolf, didn’t care to live because I don’t like VT, we end up stopping the gladiator kill on me and I die night 1.

Oh wait no it was grand idea

Which I hate even more.

I should have chose Mason over the fucking PGO.

I think my last FM was waifu Upick or group of mafia… Years ago.

I should follow my instict more, I guess.

I just wanted to play a small game, before anything bigger, and decide if I want to play other FMs later here.

“just forget it, join the game where two third of the players are VT…”

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of ice breakers

My reasoning being that they don’t really help from my point of view. Like people can answer every question, but unless you challenge them THIS game you won’t get much substance from an ice breaker post. Questions like “how do you intend to improve from your last game” generally aren’t helpful for solving questions in this game. I’m saying you need to ask the hard questions to get a response, but I’m not great at those. I’m more of a data-analysis kind of guy.

Now there is a bit of content here, but I’ll get to it in the morning. I’ve actually semi fixed my sleeping habits and it feels amazing. There should be more to work with in the morning as well

also wolves would latch onto ice breakers because it makes it easier to fit in fmpov

Joining a game like this is one thing.
Joining a game with a closed setup is another.

I like Gorta.
I like his 3 posts he made.
He can be Town.
Bite Me!

Let’s see now who are we waiting for to still check in.

Hermes, Aleph and BradLand I take it!

Still 1/3’rd of the playerlist hasn’t entered the thread.

Question is does anyone have a feel of scum in the thread, if someone does feel free to share as such.
It would mean Hermes, Aleph and BradLand only contains 1 wolf at most which would be a huge help in deduction.