Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

i have no .png and i must scream

memes are the dna of the soul

aleph whatā€™s ur thoughts on the game rn

@Aleph
do you not remember the reasons you wolf read me though?

Because it makes you look like you actually care about the elimination. I donā€™t think your logic of the elimination being ā€œworseā€ if Cloned flips tracker checks out since thereā€™s no way even the wolves would know who the tracker is.

Also Iā€™m not responding to your 7 pings, Iā€™ve explained my reads multiple times and youā€™ve done nothing productive with them.

Literally what are you talking about at this point.

Isnā€™t that based on the assumption that Aelph not posting made them mafia?

fwiw Hermes
would you be willing to help extract some alignment stuff from Aleph and Eliza (wolf) today with me?

If both these guys are villager, then I would really start questioning whether or not lucky is actually a villager as well.

There are 2 wolves here can you spot them?

Well I mean sure itā€™s not 100% but thatā€™s the most likely world we live in.

if I were a wolf I would be punting you into the ground right now and you know it

No shit.
But why would I worry/care about a tracker dying as wolf?

If anything as a wolf Iā€™d want clone to flip tracker and promote it.

I wouldnā€™t try and prevent it and mention the possibility.

Do I?
I donā€™t think so?

Actually this is really bad by litten

Sure.

Iā€™m starting to feel a bit burned out on this game is the thing, which is what I was trying to avoid when I joined this game.

1 Like

Because a villager would care about the tracker dying.

I mean
I can confirm, that if I was a wolf, I would be putting you into the ground right now. You are so easily pushable right now.

I remember saying something similar to you in the regard and this feels like a mimic

I DID! READ THE THREAD!