Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

bruh

That’s only because I really hated this post of yours:

Like I really really think this post is wolfy because you wanted Eliza to go over and scum read them and there wasn’t much time left in the day anyway.

But you mechanically have to be Tracker so.

I made that post cuz I was really scared of Eliza flipping v which is why I kept trying to pressure them into self voting if they were a w

Ah ok

Seth you do realize if I have died you would have lost if Marluna is mafia

If you died I would have evaluated more.

I meant d2

Ah ok

1 Like

life was much easier when you have orange/Arete and leafia as wolves

I mean like after EoD2 I was only confident in Gorta being town because they were only wolves with Eliza.
Marluna I was slowly re-thinking.

If you died Night 1 instead of Brad then Day 2 we would have voted out Aleph (which I really believe just flips wolf)

Then we would have had to figure out I was wrong on the Hermes/Eliza part of the solve before Marluna wins F3.

It would have went down like so:

Litten Dies Night 1
Aleph gets executed Day 2
Brad dies Night 2
(At that point I could have been 50/50 with both Gorta and Marluna)
Day 3 I’m not entirely sure what would have went down, maybe Hermes?

Gorta, Marluna and Eliza F3 probably.

I want you to be a wolf that way my ego is slapped down cuz now I’m just thinking that my hypothesis of how to read you is right lmao and that makes me happy cuz I never gotten a chance to use it against you but I noticed that you seemed probably susceptible to it

Honestly man if you have truly figured it out props to you.

Next time someone calls me unreadable you can tell them “no they aren’t!”.

Seth that’s a bad post

I mean.

After my one scum game I had in the past people believe me to be unreadable.
Like you are right on me this time but like I’m not entirely sure if your method is set in stone because others thought they were but they weren’t.

That’s a much better response

Called “elaborating” when you clearly don’t give another context which I clearly didn’t.

Which game