Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

to be fair
you didn’t really
do anything that I felt was readable

like you played very close to your chest and it was like pulling teeth and I assumed you would be calculating or whatever if you were mafia

I guess that read was wrong

Player Votes Voted By
Marluna 1/3 Lucky
Not Voting 4 Aleph, Hermes, Litten, Marluna

Votes are locked.

@Marluna
Straight up
I didn’t expect gorta to ever die this night, which is why I was also considering tracking them tonight.

I expected weird stuff to happen if you or Seth were scum, and that I might die even if you don’t believe I’m tracker, but gorta dying was just like
unexpected

for future reference, sometimes killing the power role isn’t the optimal night kill, especially if they don’t get a guaranteed guilty/clear, because it lets people figure out stuff easier

I was only sus of Marluna SoD1 and then TR’ed them the rest of the time.

they didn’t do anything townie though
which is what I told you

the thing I cleared them for wasn’t even them being townie it was me thinking they would have thought ahead more about the setup if they were mafia

Not to me honestly. I expected Gorta to die if you or Marluna were wolves/wolf.

I mean
Yes
That’s why I said Marluna was outted at the start of the day

Oh another thing
Marluna
If you are a wolf please clear yourself from being tracker for future reference

Tracker and wolves, unless you want to fake claim tracker, are the people who should probably not be looking like a potential tracker

I wanted cc any Tracker, if Gorta or you wasn’t the one.

1 Like

you could have killed gorta there and be fine probably if you didn’t look like tracker

gorta being killed was obviously a PR hunt which just draws an arrow to you

which, you could have played around with more, I was extremely paranoid of being wrong and probably could have been swayed if you talk to me, which is why I’m confused why you outted

that’s
unfortunate lmao

fun fact
I never claimed or softed my Hermes track

but yeah
this setup is scumsided if the tracker dies early on
So I guess it’s fortunate that I happened to rand tracker? Honestly thought my luck was cursed and that I was just gonna bite the dust n1, but the fact that Marluna/Aleph had the reigns probably saved me there, maybe if Aleph was paying more attention she would have realized that I was tracker

I don’t see any reasons for the fancy plays of Marluna outing there if Hermes/Marluna is the scum team or Marluna/Seth because of the fact that Aleph was probably going to be voted so

I can’t read Lucky even though I know their aligment.
Apparently you are better with that.

And Aleph doesn’t showing up, just teared away any of my attempt on the Aleph-Hermes worldbuild I constructed.

1 Like

I told Arctic a while back how to read lucky
I don’t think they understood what I meant by what I said
And I didn’t even actually get to put it in practice either after that until now
So if he’s town now, I’ll tell you after the game if you can keep a secret :’)

wait that means I successfully stopped lucky and Hermes from bulldozing each other if they are both town
I consider that a win

I’m still scared I’m getting played

I hate being wrong