Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

reading the game for the first time knowing 5 players that are def villagers

how did you get pass aleph

thanks for playing everyone :orange_heart:

congratulations to wolves on the win

1 Like

Like Marluna/Hermes wasn’t an impossible team from my pov cause I had valid reasons to suspect them both (Hermes faking stuff and Marluna not being killed) but Aleph being alive made it really hard to actually consider that world

It didn’t help that I based all my tracker actions on trying to not target people who I thought wolves would kill for being tracker
so I wouldn’t have ever touched Marluna

I’m not good at wolfing

i personally thought that aleph’s emotional reactions and cognitive dissonance with herself and its effects on her solve were very very hard to fake
Hermes/Marluna interactions also looked significantly worse imo

3 Likes

yeah I can’t say I played outstandingly

I basically just wanted to get cleared by Litten/Lucky immediately and then do nothing

which while valid and it worked was kinda lame

tbh there was that one thing where marluna TMI’ed there being a wolf in the argument between lucky/hermes but i glossed over it

3 Likes

why was I killed?

i actually told Marluna to not continue getting involved with me/Seth for exactly that reason

gorta made one read across two days and got nightkilled

This is requiem

2 Likes

i was like “you’re tming there’s a wolf between us and that it’s me, stop before Litten notices”

1 Like

I said Marluna looked awful from eod because of that

Litten survived not only to day 3 as a villager, he was a power role, and he was also not killed over Gorta

yeah I didn’t mention it in scumchat at all cause I didn’t want to lower morale but that bus was yikes at the end there

that could easily have tanked our position

2 Likes

with just a marluna wolf flip i honestly can’t personally tell whether thats tmi or agenda though

it was marluna’s backhanded treatment of their hermes push in particular that felt w/w

1 Like

this game was doomed the moment not even spec-chat got a single wolf right

I’ll take critiques of my play but I don’t think they’ll be much more than “do shit even when game state is stagnant” or “do the SPK even if it’s boring as shit”