Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

This upcoming flip is stressful ngl.

This is an extremely lax EOD and I don’t love it.

You did it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Votecount

JakeTheWolfie (4): Magnus, CRichardFortressLies, Hazardwaste, Leafia
Magnus (2): Zenon, min
Gorta (2): crazynuto, May
Sleep (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (2): Gorta, JakeTheWolfie

You have a million years to tell me if this is correct or not.

3 Likes

Here’s his role

Claim shooter

Usopp - One Piece
“There… comes a time when a man has to stand and FIGHT!!”

Alignment:

Town

Factional Abilities

Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Wincondition

Eliminate all anti-town factions

Rolecard

Passive Ability

You are redirection immune, and the claim shot cannot restrict your abilities.

Active Ability

Claim Shoot (Day/Night, Conditional)
During the day, choose a player other than you or your known teammates, you may make one of their claims true via quoting the post in your rolecard
At the start of the night, it replaces one of their original active or passive abilities if they do not currently have the claimed ability.
The claim shot doesn’t change their original rolecard, so it cannot make anti-claim abilities/actions to work, if they didn’t have the claimed ability originally
If they target different amount target(s), that their claim is applicable for, the difference will be randomized, and you will know the result of this RNG.
If your target has multiple abilities, your claim shot will replace the closest to the claimed ability.
Your claim-shot lasts until the next day’s dusk

Claim shot activates on the first appropriate target you share in your pms, and you can only target claims which follow the following guidelines
-Were said in the games thread
-Made before this role got revealed
-Doesn’t make public info
-Isn’t killing power
-Wasn’t host veto’d

2 Likes

I don’t know his role that he submitted, Another Host can edit this post or something and put that in, yada yada.

JaketheWolfie

Stoneforge Mystic

Hephaestus - Greek Mythology
The Olympian God of fire, metalworking, stonemasonry, craftsmen, smiths, and sculptors.

Alignment

???

Factional Abilities

???

Wincondition

???

Rolecard

Passive Ability

Cackling Flames
You may not use items that you have created from Steelshaper’s Gift .

Active Abilities

Steelshaper’s Gift (Day)
Give target player an item you created. They will be informed of the name of the item, its’ description, and when it can be used, but not what it does. Who you give it to will be announced, and that player will learn who you are.

Mystic Forge (Night)
Name an item and give a brief description of it. The description may not mechanically hint at what the item does. You create an item with that description, and learn what it does. If you attempt to submit a too-powerful item or the same item, you instead create a useless lump of metal.

Metal - This item does nothing.

Masterful Replication (Night, Conditional, Compulsive)
If two uninformed Town sided players are executed during this game, you gain access to the following ability.
Name an item you have created. Create that item again. - 1 use

4 Likes

Night Ended

It’s me again, so don’t expect perfection.

Zenon has died during the night

Neito Momona

Neito Momona - My Hero Academia
Neito may not possess melee combat abilities, but he makes up for it with his agility, precision, and intelligence, as well as the proficient handling he has on his Quirk, Copy. With a copied Quirk, Neito essentially possesses the same advantages and disadvantages of the original Quirk user from whom he copied.

Alignment

Town

Factional Abilities

Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Wincondition

Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard

Active Abilities

What we give to exist (Day/Night)
Use one of your stored abilities.

Copy (Night)
Choose two players. You will receive some combination of two abilities coming out of each of their roles, as chosen by the hosts, and you cannot copy any killing abilities. Regardless of how many shots the ability has, they will all be one shot, and you may not hold any more than three abilities at a time.

Day 4 Begins!

Zenon

The Moral Dilemma

Philippa Froot - The Game of Life
“You ask a philosopher a question and after he or she has talked for a bit, you don’t understand your question any more.”

Alignment

???

Factional Abilities

???

Wincondition

???

Rolecard

Passive Ability

Justice Stops for No-one
You may use Dilemma during the same night as any other of your abilities

Active Ability

Dilemma (Night 0, Night)
On any night, choose a two answer moral dilemma to answer. You can find it online, create it yourself, or answer any of the questions below. Upon answering, the hosts will judge you and give you a one-shot action of their choosing, useable during the following night, based off of your response

Questions:

1. There is a trolley coming down the tracks and ahead, there are five people tied to the tracks and are unable to move. The trolley will continue coming and will kill the five people. There is nothing you can do to rescue the five people EXCEPT that there is a lever. If you pull the lever, the train will be directed to another track, which has ONE person tied to it. You have two choices:
    (a) Do nothing and the five people will die
    (b) Or pull the lever and save the five people, but that one person will die.
  2. You, your baby, and your entire townspeople are being chased by this band of bad people who will kill you all if they find you. All of you decide to hide in this secret place and are silently waiting for the bad guys to move away. However you know that your baby WILL cough and the band will hear him. Then they will find you, your baby, and the townspeople and kill all of you. So you have two choices:
    (a) Kill your baby and save yourself and the entire town
    (b) Or let your baby cough and get yourself, your baby, and the entire town get killed.
  3. You are a member of a gang and you have been arrested with another member of your gang. Both of you are confined away from each other and you have no way of communicating with the other member. The police does not have enough evidence to convict both of you with major charges and instead offer you and the other member a bargain. You have two choices:
    (a) You can remain silent
    (b) Or betray the other member and testify that he has committed the crime.

Yup. I’m going to keep Zenon’s legacy alive. Kill Magnus. That role that Jake made must be Gorta’s role. At least now I can get rid of my tinfoil that Zenon was actually a wolf. VOTE: Magnus

based flavor. unbased game though :(

VOTE: Magnus

UNVOTE Magnus

VOTE: Sleep

idk i hate unvoting

Good morning humans.

I’m posting this again (stole it from May hehoo)

Raph-isms:

Thread - “‘crazynuto’ selfvoting actively harms town”
CRichardFortressLies - “There is at least 1 non town player whose name doesn’t end with the letter E.”
crazynuto - “The best information you are going to get for the remainder of this game is flips.”
May - “Part of the compensation Coven received included a 1-shot fullcop.”
JakeTheWolfie - Coven started with hidden factional GF (something something factional girlfriend)
min - “Hidden” means it wouldn’t show because it was already used and subsequently dropped as a factional ability and/or it cannot show on the factional abilities on flipped Coven as a part of the factional’s ability
Magnus - Raph will give 6 true and 6 false statements today
Zenon - Jaiden was Strongmanned
guavagudetama - 2 + 2 = 5
Leafia - [Leafia] roleblocked at least one person N2

Hazardwaste - “The current conversation is useless”
Gorta - “Someone has changed alignments or a person is capable of changing of alignments from the compensation given to town due to EoD2

This is a really weird one.

Also I don’t think the votes were reset, as there’s still 3 on jake.

However there is something I’d like to say!

During last night I got the ability to see if a player is a Superstar. i.e. whether they’re considered one of the more important players in the game.

I investigated Magnus and got… Oh ok um. I think they’re a superstar? Maybe not. They might be? Be they could not be?

So like…I was probably rbed or something shenanigan-y happened, but wouldn’t a wolf be considered very important?

So what I’m trying to say is, I think I would’ve gotten a definitive “yes” if they were a 100% a wolf, since they would be very important.

Maybe not 100% if there’s two wolves? I dunno how the logic here works. I’ll update y’all if anything changes.

I’ve been told to wait for a clearer result lol, shows what I get for using initiative. :sunglasses:

Whoever made this role card spelled the name wrong
That’s so embarrassing

1 Like