Alignment:

???

Factional Abilities

???

Wincondition

???

Rolecard

Passive Ability

You are redirection immune, and the claim shot cannot restrict your abilities.

Active Ability

Claim Shoot (Day/Night, Conditional)
During the day, choose a player other than you or your known teammates, you may make one of their claims true via quoting the post in your rolecard
At the start of the night, it replaces one of their original active or passive abilities if they do not currently have the claimed ability.
The claim shot doesn’t change their original rolecard, so it cannot make anti-claim abilities/actions to work, if they didn’t have the claimed ability originally
If they target different amount target(s), that their claim is applicable for, the difference will be randomized, and you will know the result of this RNG.
If your target has multiple abilities, your claim shot will replace the closest to the claimed ability.
Your claim-shot lasts until the next day’s dusk

Claim shot activates on the first appropriate target you share in your pms, and you can only target claims which follow the following guidelines
-Were said in the games thread
-Made before this role got revealed
-Doesn’t make public info
-Isn’t killing power
-Wasn’t host veto’d

Her chosen flavour was “Usopp”, from one piece

The FOLLOWING PLAYERS FAILED TO MEET THE POSTMINIMUM.

@Garfooled
@JakeTheWolfie
@crazynuto

Do not do it again.

Due to the amount of processing this may require, I will ask for you to submit your actions two hours before sod, but one hour before is acceptable

ACTIONS LOCKED.

55 minutes remain until SOD

As the day starts and everyone is leaving their homes,

May pulls out a gun and fires at Garfooled!

But it was an blank.

YouButWorse died last night. After searching their home, we found out:

they were an:

Casting (The Director)

Christof - The Truman Show
“We’ve become bored with watching actors give us phony emotions. We are tired of pyrotechnics and special effects. While the world he inhabits is, in some respects, counterfeit, there’s nothing fake about Truman himself. No scripts, no cue cards. It isn’t always Shakespeare, but it’s genuine. It’s a life.”

Alignment

Town

Factional Abilities

Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Wincondition

Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard

Passive Ability

Surveillance
You will know whoever the subject visits or if they didn’t visit. If their ability has it’s visit hidden by any means, you will be told you couldn’t find them on the cameras.

Active Abilities

Casting (Night 0)
On Night 0, you may pick a player to be your Subject. Everyone other than them will then join a neighborhood. They will know you are the Director, and your ability to watch your target, although they learn nothing else. The neighborhood is locked at nighttime.

Dealmaker (Day/Night)
During the day, you may anonymously approach the target and offer them a deal of a one shot ability, for a negative consequence. Imagination is encouraged, although a small list is provided below. Hosts may veto your choice, if it proves not negative enough or game-breaking. No killing, or alignment cop abilities are allowed.

Deals
The Dealmaker has offered you: A bulletproof vest for tonight
Consequence, not told to the player: You cannot be protected during any night past this one.

The Dealmaker has offered you: A heal, to be used tonight alongside your other abilities
Consequence, not told to the player: Their non-factional abilities target’s are publicly revealed at the start of the day.

The Dealmaker has offered you: A role-blocker, to be used tonight. It cannot block factional kills.
Consequence, not told to the player: The target must write a phony newspaper and post it at the next day’s day start, depicting what may have happened to the people killed at night.

they submitted:

First

Who ever rbed me i hope your happy

DAY 2 BEGINS AND WILL END ON 2023-06-05T09:00:00Z

1 - @JakeTheWolfie
2 - @Hazardwaste
3 - @CRichardFortressLies
4 - @Magnus
5 - @guavagudetama
7 - @Garfooled
8 - @crazynuto
9 - @Jaiden
10 - @Zenon
11 - @May
12 - @Leafia
14 - @Arogame123
15 - @min
16 - @Gorta

Vote count stuff

Ngl Marluna flipping town was a let down to say the least.

a bit…

Scum probably didn’t want the neighborhood around, judging by the kill.

Imma quickly grab actually before i forget YBW’S final reads

she knew she was gonna die. she said so in both of the neighbour hoods i share with her

The wagon change was most likely to hit a town. I think it’s more of a shame that Marluna died when they weren’t even around.

This concerns me.

This tbh. I didn’t vote Marluna, because i had a feeling that if they’re town that I’d have an easier time finding them as such rather than Jake for example.

YBW’S PSEUDO-WILL:
(this will has been posted in a neighbour hood with 5 players. they can confirm this will has not been changed)

SCUMLIST (who i think is probably scum)

TOWNIEST scum
CRAZYNUTO - Not a ton of posts and not a ton of content, feels like a frozen wolf.

ZENON - Don’t really like how they’ve pushed on stuff, also they LITERALLY did the exact thing I said they would. They seem really willing to go like “omg haha were all masons everybody!” which apparently isnt like super duper out of character or anything but it comes off as scummy to me trying to get other people to “mason” with them and see them as town
JAIDEN - if you know you know (basically just bad vibes overall, posts dont really make sense, ive seen scum her before and this reminds me of scum her, etc etc. Also was on Marluna wagon for literally no reason)
SCUMMIEST scum

TOWNIES TTOWN
CRICh - just pure af like read that guys posts
MIN - thoughts on zenon felt pure, general good vibes overall, feels comfy in thread without it being forced (like zenon)
Leafia - give this slot more time she’ll reveal her alignment eventualyl, currently a small town lean for me but not a ton
SCUMMIEST TOWN

SPECIAL MENTION

Gorta - I think this guy is town but I could very easily be wrong about this, he was very wishy washy but he seemed genuine and his unwillingness to sleep felt very real to me. Not purely AI

May - :eye:

1 Like

I can see it. I notice that they called me and Gorta “sus as hell” out of seemingly no where.