Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

As i stated before. I couldnt sleep. But yeah your gonna have to take my word on that.

I’d say this as either alignment, yet if your reasoning is correct then Hazard/Guava/Min probably aren’t pure.

That being said, I don’t see all the scum voting Marluna because it was either them or vote sleep for no-exe.

Jaiden’s suspicion on Gorta probably makes sense from an outsider viewpoint, not knowing what I know. I think Gorta townslipped (if I’m using that word right) in a neighbourhood. I don’t like Zenon’s vote, since it follows up on her earlier “trust me” vote preceding her absurdum moment.

Certum est, quia impossible.

(#1366) (#1372)

Jaiden’s viewpoint reads to me as though while both v!Jake and w!Jake are capable of acting in bizarre ways, he’s particularly grand about it when evil in a way that he isn’t as a villager, and he hasn’t done anything like it this game. This doesn’t really line up with my perception of Jake.

Professional integrity was a prank, I guess. Cool, let’s spill.

1 Like

May’s first couple posts explaining his location come across as overly blunt. (#157) (#159)
I thought this specifically resembled her entrance in One Step From Eden where they joked about being in an overpriced Italian restaurant, but back then his opening posts flowed. Jaiden tried throwing shade on May for avoiding the thread early on, and they danced around the point and made lots of fun. (OSFE’s #44) does not resemble #157.

Something else May did this game was try to join the thread as quickly as possible to throw out suspicion on Jaiden, as if they wanted to look productive. The issue with this is apparent when you consider the fact that May didn’t so much as reference this suspicion later on, and in fact fell off hard after (#246).

I joked about this being TMI, but I don’t get why the second sentence is necessary if May truthfully didn’t know anything about the director thread. “Am I getting owned?” If someone slipped something in neighbourhood, I could see May teasing the thread, but it’s a weird response for an uninformed player talking about another player’s opener which wasn’t directly addressing them in the slightest.

The rest of May’s opener looks engineered to position themselves in the thread as someone thinking critically. Suspects Jaiden and Leafia; questions Marluna and Garfooled; trusts Gorta and Magnus; trusts Guava with an asterisk; calls YBW and CRichard outwardly normal. May’s scumreads don’t line up with my perception and their other reads are surface level, and that’s about it for their D1 before spending the rest of the day fluffposting.

Lets be realistic. Scum would be watching the thread and see that Marluna who isn’t one of their own buddies or sleep is being voted on. They wouldn’t be panicking with those choices for sure.

Fully agreed.

I doubt the Marluna wagon is loaded with evils, sure. That was my point about yourself and Guava, who both took backseats in spite of being around at EOD.

If Zenon was still around, she’s not in the clear either because her vote on Gorta feels like a cop-out.

It was an extremely rough eod…

Oh yeah, I feel that the delayed start made people less enthusiastic about this game and it showed with the EoD.

Yeah I did mention why I decided not to vote on Marluna. There’s only so much I could have done on my own.
Zenon also feels like the most dangerous wolf if that’s the alignment they randed, and I can’t say I like their Gorta vote one bit.

Conversions going before kills is weird, but setting that aside.

If Zenon’s a wolf she did not push agenda as hard as she could’ve.

I can see these two not being on the same scum team with this exchange.

i will say i didnt vote on gorta but i didnt like his eod presence

Also now I’m looking at it. May’s opener feels incredibly stilted, and Jaiden asking if they’re scum might indicate they picked up on it too.

I suspect May/Jaiden is a difference check. Both of them I can see wolfing, and I don’t think those two are w/w.

At this point in time I would always suspect May before Jaiden.

I feel like Jaiden eod i didnt mind. they seemed to have had an idea who they wanted to vote and only moved off of it in fear of sleep winning.