Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I don’t think it specifies whether or not any actions in that turn of the operations order are unconfirmed or not.

yeah, basically in my understanding that any action in that list could be in play or not be in play

so basically we don’t know if conversion roles are in the game, but we should probably play like they are in play regardless

I wouldn’t keep going on about this, but there is nothing else going on

i would rather not for the sole reason of that making me sad

(Nightmare Woods #34) claims Mafia as Mafia.
(Popcorny #32) claims Town as Town.

There are extenuating circumstances, but in both of these cases Nuto claimed after being questioned on his alignment. This time they claim Town immediately.

In conjunction with this post, by emphasising that he’s trusting Guava “for some reason”, Nuto looks like he’s overcompensating in their attempt to look town.

So Leafia noticing this is a good sign. As for Nuto, I’ll quote some of Guava’s feelsgood posts in over an hour or something and see if I agree with his opinion.

I always appreciate your insights Magnus. Someday I’ll get a read on you.

2 Likes

I don’t see Nuto as “overcompensating” I think by saying “for some reason”
There’s no reason to trust me so of course he’s unsure of the reason?
If anything I think this looks more townie than if he confidently goes “yeah I trust guava” because like I understand that my actions are inherently suspicious even though I know I have good intentions

townt post

I’m getting converted tonight.

1 Like

it might make you sad, but it has to be done

I said I think that in combination with Nuto claiming to be town immediately, and by focusing attention on the fact that he doesn’t have a physical reason to trust you, he looks like he’s trying to seem like he’s town. I did not say that he’s Mafia for that reason, or else I wouldn’t have said I’d read your slot to determine whether or not I agree with his early assessment.

Which actions of yours are inherently suspicious?

1 Like

Voting sleep is usually bad for town
Though if you’re willing to trust me I can make sure no one died! Happy ending.

1 Like

*dies

1 Like

not going to lie I have to agree that nuto looks weird

inb4 the game ends and 3p serial killer who kills everyone who votes sleep guava wins

2 Likes

I think if we no-sleep more people will die tonight than they otherwise would.

the “did anyone do anything fun during the night?” post was the one that really made my head scratch

2 Likes

I wish
This is technically my neut meta

Nope! Trust me!
I can’t say exactly but if we vote sleep I assure you we will all survive the night.

I think you said the exact same thing in a recent game of yours.

1 Like