Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

No mistakes were made because doing things that are taboo is awesome I can confirm this as a homosexual

2 Likes

I didn’t realise this game took place in the 1600s.

3 Likes

great

1 Like

idek what that word means

The word ‘indemnity’ can refer to security against liability for damages in a legal sense. In other words, I’m exempted from the consequences of my own actions. I can say it all I want, as long as one different person also says it each day.

Used when something goes wrong. (From not your mistake) And you gain money to fix it. (Usually it is not enough)
[And the official definition: a type of insurance compensation paid for damage or loss .]

3 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

I remember being in a play and the word indemnity was in one of my lines and I just rolled with it cuz I knew how to pronounce it but I never learned what it meant LOL

1 Like

In b4 everyone saying the word is turned evil and the game ends with everyone being evil.

1 Like

Basically, this one is true as well, if you see the word in a contract.

1 Like

I’m not a cult leader.

that means everyone wins!
that’s like, the best ending possible!

1 Like

Everyone lived happily ever after.

2 Likes

I’ll say I’m disappointed Leafia is probably town
They’re hella vibes
My vote stays till my aircon gets fixed
I’m looking at you Leafia, fix it if you know what’s good for ya

I think Garfooled is probably town. Testing Leafia’s reaction to a vote in RVS is fine, even if the way he went about it made it apparent to anyone that he wasn’t really out to garner reactions… namely (#90) which is purportedly comedic. Throwing up seven townreads (#94) demonstrates an active mindset, which is good on the surface.

At least two of those eight names should be statistically evil though, assuming the normal 4/12 Mafia — Town divide. Nonetheless, Gar doesn’t seem recklessly confident in these good vibes, seeing as how he questioned other people for information on Nuto further (#164).

2 Likes

This is kinda towny in a vacuum, as it would be sub-optimal to spew so many players as town if they randed non-town this game.

As far as I’m aware. Garfooled has never randed scum on this site.
Am I wrong on this?

That one anarchist cook book?

2 Likes

If Gar’s non-town you can bet this isn’t pure.
To my knowledge, Gar has never randed Mafia on this site before.

you cant ask someone if theyre town
they need to come forward with that information voluntarily

1 Like