Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Crazy wasn’t even close to being as townread as you think.

oh timer is right. welp

Yes he was.

EOD 5 VC

Magnus (3): Leafia, min, Gorta
min (2): Magnus, guavagudetama

Not Voting (3): Hazardwaste, CRichardFortressLies, May

got 5 mins for corrections

1 Like

Garfielf

Garfield - Garfield
“Enough with The Chit Chat, let’s get some grub going.”

Alignment:

Town

Factional Abilities

Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Wincondition

Eliminate all anti-town factions

Rolecard

Passive Ability

I hate alram clocks
Any ability that would otherwise notify you does not. You may use all of your abilities in the same cycle.

Active Abilities

I ate those food (Night)
Visit someone and devour one use of one of their abilities, with host discretion, allowing you to use it as your own. If they have no non-infinite abilities, you will roleblock them.

You’re going into orbit, you stupid mutt (Night)
Kick one of the player’s you used I ate those food visitors into orbit, they die. If several players visit them, OoO will be used. (1 use)

1 Like

They submitted aro’s role.
Compensation states it not to be revealed.

oh right uh
i guess night ends at the same.time

sorru for the delay
i think im sick

Day starts now, ends on actually 2:50 utc+0

Nobody has died. I expect you all to change that.

Good morning

@Hazardwaste can you say what you said in ballroom I don’t wanna out it myself but I feel like it’s kinda important

i don’t know what to do this game therefore i’m fine with dying but i’m prolly gonna make a legacy first

:eyes:

someone is getting roleblocked/getting healed and tbh that’s kinda based

2 Likes

Either May or I were attacked last night or the nightkill was rbed. I gave May a fruit last night while using my barrier. I’m so sorry Magnus. Your execution was 100% my fault. I take full responsibility for it. Yesterday was not the return of Village Leader Leafia. It was the return of Village Idiot Leafia. Putting CRich and Gorta back into the PoE too. Adding Guava and Hazard to my towncore along with me and May.

Voting here for now too. VOTE: min

The thing that pains me most is that I briefly considered switching my vote over to min near the EoD. Now I wish that I had.

So