Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Also the +1 suggests Raph is still here. i just realised this

Min claimed KP. I figured there was a chance I’d get vig-shot as part of a double kill, ftr.

Nuto confirmed he was sticking around.

1 Like

I didn’t get a wolf last game, but I have got at least one between two here. They’re just still alive.

If I’m evil, why have I been repeatedly saved through no effort of my own?

Oh yeah, here’s what I wrote last night.

It is my assumption that Min is a third member of the Coven. Contextualised evidence to support this hypothesis is as follows:

UFO Sighting (Town aligned)

Summary

I’m using UFO Sighting as my example game because Min survived until the end of it. He considers this game to be a traumatic memory, so it might not be his best performance, but it’s still a hallmark.

Min’s reads this game were haphazard and occasionally inexplicable, as with a lot of Min’s reads in early games. That is to say, Min threw out ideas without much substance behind them, which in this particular game tended to be either incorrect and/or contradict with each other. Min seemed almost aware of this nature of his, as he dwelled on his future early on. Nevertheless, Min was capable and bold in this game by their own standards, but he was most importantly glad to be of assistance with town’s plans (for better or for worse, given the nature of the setup).
(#816)
(#5715)

When Min was at risk of being voted out on the final day in the game of UFO Sighting as a villager, by his top suspect no-less, he kept his cool and tried cooperating with his perceived teammates. Min is seen to be self-assertive in this moment, which is an evidently recessive character trait as it comes and goes. This isn’t an insult meant to call Min weak willed, but rather a mention of his hidden depths.
(#6447) (#6453)

When Min’s perceived teammates refused to vote out Jarek, his conviction went on the wane. Just to reiterate what this means in context; this was a XELO scenario, with Min voting on a mechanically identified evil, while being mechanically confirmed good himself, and yet his enthusiasm faltered. It goes without saying that Min’s presence of mind is usually fragile, at least according to this game.
(#6537) (#6557) (#6633)

Flicker! FM (Mafia aligned)

Summary

Min played the game of Flicker under the alt account @Sillykitty2366. I’m using this game because it survived until the end, but also because Silly presented a game emergent from Min’s “fall over and die when scum” meta.

Silly didn’t shy away from engaging with bellicose players who were actively questioning it, but compared to UFO its mannerisms were… I want to say more round around the edges? In UFO Min was like a dagger, and here Silly reminded me more of a mildly agitated marshmallow. Its early game involved a lot of discredit and disagreement towards other players without necessarily calling them evil, at least until a teammate and a few other players began to push it back in turn.
(#45)
(#495)

Having inconsistent or unelaborated on reads may not be alignment indicative for Min, nor is a tendency to combat other players, but his gameplay in Flicker demonstrates a milder fire than was present later in UFO, although Silly was also less cooperative. Silly’s insistence towards Lemon to vote another player bears resemblance to Min’s attempt to CRichard this game to vote Nuto, only in a less forceful manner.
(#1343)
(#1558)

In comparison to both UFO and Flicker, Min’s demeanour this early game is more round than rough, if that makes sense. Min called Jaiden and Zenon “villagery and weird” on the first day, but later that night admitted he suspected of there being an evil between them in our neighbourhood. He said a similar thing about Jake privately, calling his behaviour odd while still actively nullreading him the entire game.
(#512)
(#1127)

Min’s reasoning for suspecting that Nuto’s slot was evil this game was quote unquote “Process of Elimination”. This is in spite of the fact that Min has been shading Nuto since very early on, and he didn’t very much engage with Nuto’s scumread on his slot either so I think it was more likely OMGUS without being OMGUS. Min historically doesn’t tend to mind OMGUS as he believes it catches wolves, so he presumably would’ve called it for what it was normally.
(#1072)
(#5429)

Min appeared to be hesitant to vote someone off in a flash wagon at EOD1, asking if people really wouldn’t be okay with sleeping. Voting Garfooled wasn’t a definitive scumread here, and wagons were spread too far for anyone’s fate to be sealed that easily. When Gorta jumped on board and Jaiden called him evil, Min inadvertently credited her with seeing things that he was missing, as if allowing for the possibility of there being some truth to her scumread. Then the Marluna wagon started up and Marluna leapt on without hesitation aforethought and that was that.
(#1411)
(#1440)

At EOD yesterday, Min forcefully pushing for CRichard to vote Nuto flies in the face of his promised reevaluation over the merit of his initial casing. I don’t think Min interacts that way with a partner, but it certainly isn’t cooperative like in UFO.

FAQ:

• The performance exhibited in PAYOR does not take after Min’s showing in WWFM2.
    This point doesn’t hold much weight, in spite of being essentially correct. Min played well enough in Flicker to provide a counter-example.

• Arogame123 spewed Min as a member of the Town.
    This comes from the idea that an evil player wouldn’t say two of their partners in the same breath. I understand this reasoning, but it’s more of a read into Aro’s behaviour and meta over Min’s actions so I’m not sure how much significance it holds for this case. Nevertheless, I did talk about the concept that Aro joined the thread D1 because an evil who was active at the time told him to. Aro was pretty much inevitably going to die anyway and if Min’s evil his treatment of their slot D2 indicated he was aware of this, and Aro probably was at all, and by that point we could be reading into anti-spew.

damn magnus did homework!

1 Like

By default abilities in Mafia are optional unless otherwise stated. Nevertheless the world in which Gar no-actions n1 and Leafia claims Gar was Coven and doesn’t act pockety towards anyone the entire game or overreactive to pressure is a fringe worldview.

2 Likes

I think everyone who claimed a pebble is still alive.

Being on evens is terrible here.

Oh wait, I understand the pebble nonsense now.

oh?

technically we are on 9 with ralph :D

Would Raphael count towards majority?

i have really no clue. but the fact it states +1 means he is an entity right?

and it came from town nuto so i am guessing it wouldnt be here to harm

I think it’s a JOAT who can only target players with pebbles.

There seems to be alot of Joats in this game XD.

People like JOAT roles, what can I say?
Unless Nuto got a pebble yesterday though, it means everyone who claims to have gotten one is still alive, so… they might just be evil then.

1 Like

when did you get your pebble?