Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

min (1): Leafia

Not Voting (6): Hazardwaste, CRichardFortressLies, guavagudetama, May, min, Gorta

i’m working at mcdonald’s again and these just men are sitting around me TALKING

I have an amazing item for someone today

Also just woke up

Good morning folks let me tell you a story

My ability has a clause i have told no one. I can only use my ability when a town member has been executed the previous day. I was unable to use my ability last night.

Before you claim i was rbed.

The flavour of my character makes me spin a wheel to see what i get for my ability. On the first night where i was rbed (magnus has confirmed i eas rbed) i was allowewd to spin the wheel first and pick my target(s) before i waa rbed. I did not get that option last night. instead i got told my ability failed

In short. Magnus was death tailored. They are a Coven

Not Voting (6): Hazardwaste, CRichardFortressLies, guavagudetama, May, min, Gorta

UNVOTE

That’s a relief to know.

1 Like

If that’s right, I was correct to suspect them.

1 Like

That honestly makes me feel a lot better. ^_^

1 Like

I’m willing to bet that that was the compensation that coven recieved too.

Guava getd flung back out of the towncore and Gorta and CRich can go back to being townread in that case.

May has info to back this up. but yes i think it was their compensation

1 Like

no deaths last night tho is extremely interesting

i was at least expecting Min to use their KP

Makes sense too because it could’ve easily led to their victory had we continued believing that Magnus was town. This makes Guava look especially bad too.

1 Like

trust me. they already know

Min explained why in the Cabin chat with me and it was something about not feeling comfortable adding anyone on the Magnus wagon to the group. Min is welcomed into my towncore for not shooting last night in light of Magnus’s true flip.

1 Like

i think the final evil is in Guava/Gorta/Crich. Unless Min and Mag pulled of amazing wolf theatre