Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I bet you watch loose women

god i dont but i leave itv on. and so whenever i get my lunch i generally see whats on loose woman it is terrifying. you dont know what its like to see out of the corner of your eye such gems as “Should fun at work be banned?” and “Can you be beautiful and funny?”

It’s alright. You did good.

I think the MVP without question is Hazard and May for revealing the fact that Magnus was deathtailored.

hey if you saw this game and want something similar you should join the Fortress of Lies Annual Mash, signups closing in around two days, starting on the 25th at 2:00 EST to play in something similar

2 Likes

I’ve already inned to that.

Additional details are avaliable Here

2 Likes

2 Likes

Mine had the potential to have KP but I didn’t directly submit KP

This was real btw and I considered saying 2+2=4 so we had one more truth than we were supposed to because I thought it was funny

I tried not to make mine too obvious but I feel like it was still guessable :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

For sure

I’m literally never playing a game like this again I saw my rolecard and considered subbing out because there was too much text (this is only slightly exaggerated)

gg
I don’t think I was ever winning this game unless Min/Hazard deleted an execution and didn’t shoot me or CRichard or Gorta also we executed CRichard or Gorta before me
But if I had made it to final three I would have considered it a spiritual win because there was no reason to not execute me when you did

ok but similarities only apply by the fact its a mafia game

Isn’t it a setup where we don’t know the roles

thats normal!!!

1 Like

glad this game was less of a disaster than I thought it would be

hope everyone had fun

wait you thought it would be worse???

Yeah I think I don’t like those

Like if I know what roles are possible but not exactly what roles are in the game like botc or some drww then it’s fine but games where it could be anything I’m realising I just don’t like

i can give you a vague possible list

lmao

1 Like

its probably one of these!

1 Like

sorry atlas

1 Like