Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Yeah and for all the stuff they said in Coven Chat like c’mon man!

1 Like

I can’t help it. It’s the autism

2 Likes

Ah the “Austism kicking in” excuse.

zorvo’s joking, by the way

Mhm.

Sometimes I black out and when I come to I’ve posted 5000 more words about House of Leaves. I can’t help it.

1 Like

Although I was always raised though to not blame shit on my disorders but yeah it was a joke.

1 Like

probably the best part of hosting this game was posting rdr2 music while a cowboy themed game was going on in the background

1 Like

I didn’t even House of Leaves post once in the game even though I was sososososo tempted

1 Like

yeah that would’ve resulted in a modkill
when min? and zenon already got close

1 Like

@Jaiden I had the idea to use my ability to make you a post-death innochild reveal RIGHT after I submitted it and it would’ve been so funny and I was almost considering gamethrowing and convincing people not to vote Guava so I could have another day and do that

2 Likes

You were merciful and kind and did not modkill me for repeatedly implying I knew Guava was fakeclaiming for suresies

yes i knew that
it wasnt close enough

1 Like

What

1 Like

Guava had my submitted role but claimed something super different

if you went “guava is 100% fake claiming and i know that for certain” i’d have to modkill you

3 Likes

this is like the box strategy all over again

1 Like

You can’t reveal the role you made.

Shoutout to CRichard our neighbourhood was great thanks for tolerating my your mother jokes

1 Like

If you all didn’t want me to make them maybe you should’ve stopped asking me “what I did last night”