Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

well im in the secret meow meow meow meow meow faction of course i have insider info

4 Likes

Nuto didnā€™t directly reference you, and being added into neighbourhood(s) of your own presumably wouldā€™ve led you down another path assuming it was about another private chat. Asking if you were getting owned makes it look like you knew it was about you somehow.

No? If, for example, the Director were a publicly revealed thing that I missed, asking what the hell it is in public thread would be a self-own.

Like, I get how it looks, but understand that I saw someone confidently reference a role, looked everywhere for any evidence it existed, and couldnā€™t find it. I assumed I was either missing something obvious or having something kept from me, and it was the latter.

It looks like extreme TMI but alright.

I see, so why do you scumread Gar?

I have a getting-owned-o-meter in the corner of my vision and upon seeing Nutoā€™s post it suddenly started lighting up and ticking frantically

4 Likes

is it bad that I was about to quote post Zenon and ask May to expand upon something?

Why would that be bad?

Garā€™s tone seemed off from previous games Iā€™d played with them town, I havenā€™t known them to be a lowposter in the past, they were a last-minute wagon who couldā€™ve been being saved by the Marluna flashwagon, Jaiden treated their slot interestingly saying they were in their scum meta, etc. All-in-all, they were a lower-contributing slot who had still been sufficiently discussed for their flip to be very informative, which is the perfect medium for a vig shot.

I considered Jake, but felt his flip didnā€™t give as much information for the next day, and I felt like he had an equal chance as Garfooled at being scum. I also considered Min, a vague pet scumread of mine, but decided not to shoot him for the opposite reason: he was contributing plenty more than Jake and Gar, and would be a significant loss if town.

because it was something only Zenon could answer LOL

1 Like

I am historically good at identifying when Iā€™m being fucked with in a mafia game. Shoutout to the April Foolsā€™ all-jester prank game which I called out as being such as soon as I received my rolecard (and then played along with in main chat for a while, because Iā€™m a good sport).

lmao :sob::sob::sob:

CRichardFortressLies (3): Zenon, Leafia, Jaiden
Gorta (2): guavagudetama, crazynuto
May (2): CRichardFortressLies, JakeTheWolfie
guavagudetama (1): min

Not Voting (6): Hazardwaste, Magnus, Garfooled, May, Arogame123, Gorta

One sec. Wouldnā€™t you assume this of Nuto and not the entire game? Or did you have a random godread?

1 Like

Nuto referenced ā€œthe director nonsenseā€ like everybody was in on it. You donā€™t make such a casual comment on secret information only you have.

3 Likes

People arenā€™t as insightful as they think they are, May.

Itā€™s technically there but it feels weird. Nevertheless, I want to put May in a Legion game.

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m far past that point. I legitimately believe Iā€™m a genius. You have to keep this in mind when youā€™re interacting with me and building your psychological profile. Itā€™s very informative about my thought processes and motivations, especially the ones that are distinctly not-genius.

Put me in coach I can do it

1 Like

Excuse me if I donā€™t find this to be a good explanation.

1 Like

So thatā€™s a good reason to not talk in a neighborhood 1st? Sure maybe, donā€™t kid yourself into thinking itā€™s something Iā€™ll think is a good play for even a millisecond.