Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Not possible; I’m told I have the loudest keyboard known to man

1 Like

Yeah I can see it, though I probably wouldn’t vote the Gar voters for at least a day or two provided they’re a hit.

?

i mean i have other reasons why i voted

1 Like

u could actually be right though lmao

1 Like

Youre all wolves

One thing you might to consider, is that at least one of those has expressed reservations on the Garfooled slot, before May posted their case in thread. Who would be bussing Garfooled here?

Except you Magnus you get a pass

1 Like

but i thought i was town! do i need to do more death threats

2 Likes

Superposition sort of deal

If Magnus is right about min/myself and May not being pure, the odds are only 1 of us is evil.
As I don’t see any reason to think any of that group is teamed.

1 Like

In all honesty, I didn’t know you weren’t in that neighborhood when I made that post. It seemed to me like everyone was there lol

1 Like

And anyway re reading the whole story i can maybe see a wolf placed between Min/Crich/Myself and May. but again i personally liked cause i have been having off feelings of Gar since day 1. Min i dont even know why they are being roped into this. Crich has the most damning evidence out of the 4 of us due to them voting for may then voting with may. i do feel like this is a decently weak case though. especially when you were looking into May as well mag and stated

1 Like

Ahem I’m still voting May.

MIN SWITCHED. i am a dumb ass dont worry

fuck i thought i was sounding intellegent for once to

You’ve probably haven’t been acquainted with me for long, otherwise you’d see I’d say that quite often and it’s NAI.

I thought everyone did this.

Killing Gar immediately hasn’t been already decided. It might happen and it might not.

1 Like

Predicting the future is always a risky move.

This also assumes that Gar is already a hit.
To answer your question, I don’t yet know. Sharing reservations on Gar is good and all, but if they was going to die it would’ve happened yesterday.

Imagine not comparing the playerlist immediately after being added to the chat.

1 Like