Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

BoTF Hurdy Gurdy.

oh yeah true

botf hurdy gurdy was such a bad game for me I kinda blocked it out

same with netrunner
you could tell me I was scum in netrunner and Iā€™d believe you

Okay you got me.

1 Like

Clearly Sleep is a frozen wolf, because they are top wagon and not posting out of PoE.

5 Likes

Fully thats why you should vote pacifism with us Please help Guava has me at gun point

gameā€™s only been open for 10 hours
maybe theyā€™re asleep

1 Like

now if I had a gun I would
but thatā€™s besides the point
because I donā€™t have a gun

@Hazardwaste I have arbitrarily decided to push you in bad faith. You repeated the use of an intensifying word to express your eagerness to vote no-exe and you complained that nothing was happening before disappearing. Given your note that nothing came out of chat when you read through it, you might be happy with this development.

3 Likes

I disappeared because it was around 9 oclock and i had only just woken up i have breakfast and work shit. And i think i brought up the ā€œpacifsim joke twiceā€. This being the second time.

1 Like

Pushing me out of bad faith for not being here which is pretty normal for me in mornings and for making a joke. My last comment aged poorly and it had only been an hour.

2 Likes

The time stamp says that was around 10 oā€™clock.
Nonetheless, I wanted an excuse to shove you early on so I could misread you town because I donā€™t know your scum meta under pressure.

I dont have a scum meta fully yet. But from my sk/solo wolf game. I am more active cause i am more stressed about the game. Havent had a team wolf game yet tho so cant help you there

2 Likes

Exactly my point.

2 Likes

here I got this

@Hazardwaste are you town?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

locktown Hazard never rescind

3 Likes

itā€™s really just that easy

1 Like