Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Now I didn’t expect this.

9 minutes. anyone have anything else they wanna discuss? this has been a honestly chill eod compared to yesterdays shit show

Wanna vote another wagon for the sole reason to fuck with Jaiden’s Psyche/j

this post that was originally against the garfooled exec evolved into considering different players actions says alot
scum!garfooled = town may, slightly better looking for gorta, pretty bad looking for magnus
town!garfooled = look back into may, consider scum nuto, bad looking for gorta and crich and probably still magnus actually

this is slightly unhinged as it is my eod readings so i cant really collect my thoughts well but this is what im thinking atm
i think i phrased it better earlier. oh well

2 Likes

Yes you can say that again.

actually gorta would 100% bus a teammate on a whim
keep that all in mind
someone else develop my thoughts for me if i die. or if i dont. yall have hoods go think about it there tonight

You know what? I should check scum!Gorta games again, as it’s been a while I’ve seen them as a wolf.

1 Like

Can confirm I’m not partnered with Garfooled.

Garfooled reminds me of Aro if they managed to show up in thread. I can’t say I’ll be happy if those are both town after all this drama.

the fact that you have zero thoughts and only memes does not look good for the famously analytical and not very emotive player you are

VOTE: Gar

10 dollars says this flips town

I think I would’ve noticed if I posted a meme in chat.

Garfooled (6): Hazardwaste, Leafia, Gorta, Magnus, Jaiden, Zenon
CRichardFortressLies (2): guavagudetama, JakeTheWolfie
Arogame123 (2): CRichardFortressLies, min
Zenon (1): May
Gorta (1): crazynuto

Not Voting (2): Garfooled, Arogame123

MonkaS would be the emoji I use for this if I were able to post it on this thread.

NEO!

Huh look at that, 2 wagons and both of them happen to be non-voters.

[twilight]

did the mods sleep in again

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well mods are asleep time to cause chaos