Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Garfooled seemed to want Leafia sussed, backed off from it D2 and I feel they fobbed me off when I asked them about their Leafia vote.

1 Like

I will say as i stated yesterday they only presented sus on Leafia day 2. day 1 it seemed like he was making it like a joke.

This gives me the feeling they were asking if they should vote on Nuto/Zenon, which I donā€™t theyā€™d do if either/both were teamed with them.

2 Likes

Can someone tell me why Guava is town? They seem to have disappeared from the thread when I was a wagon D2, and didnā€™t turn up when Garfooled was being voted on.

VOTE: Guava Iā€™m fine starting here.

I think we should and good to know that my 1 in 5 chance of dying by giving out two fruits last night didnā€™t come to pass.

I did give out a legacy in the one other neighborhood that Iā€™m a part of in case it did though. Zenon got a tasty strawberry while Gorta got a watermelon.

Probably not multiball at this point.

If the trend continues and Crazy is town, theyā€™ll kill Crazy tonight.

Thatā€™s the impression I got too.

Not the worst starting position honestly.

VOTE: Guava

2 Likes

guavagudetama (2): CRichardFortressLies, Leafia

Not Voting (9): Hazardwaste, Gorta, Magnus, Zenon, guavagudetama, min, crazynuto, JakeTheWolfie, May

They wanted to vote sleep.

This feels a bit weird tbh, knowing Garfooled is coven.

I have a hard time seeing the progression from questioning Hazard as town to suddenly Hazard is ā€œlocktownā€. Am I missing something here?

As far as I see it, Guava never expressed a read on Garfooled yet was weirdly against people voting them.

Then thereā€™s this vote, without any progression that I can discern.

Guava decides sleep is best after all.

I canā€™t say I like this response to my concerns about voting sleep. To me it feels i got ignored. Which is especially telling seeing as Garfooled was a sleep voter.

Guava wolf equity is pretty high. Their treatment of Garfooled has so many red flags, that even communists at one of their rallies would tell them to stop putting up red flags.

1 Like

I could be overlooking signs that Guava is town, yet Iā€™m probably way too tired to figure this out. I need a good night sleep, and hopefully by the time I wake up one of my trusted town reads/leans is able to convince me of my error in the unlikely world Guava is town.

I have a ton of clears.

Aro decided to shade Zenon not so subtly, which is why I think they mightā€™ve spewed her town. (#1122) (#1126)

I guess (#1132) could be rule of 4 and contain a second evil, but given that he tried to misconstrue my initial read on Gar (townlean / nulltown, fell off after entrance) into a sort of townlean on par with Min, I think this is more likely pure otherwise.
Nuto / Guava / Min. It lines up with my worldview enough. Especially since he tried defending Nuto while he was here (#1135), which is an extremely bold play for a barely present evil to make about another evil.

Thatā€™s one.

In conjunction with Leafia socially falling in line with her townplay, scumreading her at this juncture is an act of outrageous paranoia. Thatā€™s two.

Thirdly, Guava is mech confirmed good as of today.

How is Guava mech confirmed to be good?

If you can provide me an explanation, Iā€™m all ears.

1 Like

Multiball, third parties, conversion, I think these are all just buzzwords that hosts throw around in every game to scare players. Unless Coven compensation took the form of a 1-shot conversion, itā€™s probably safe to assume 12 v 4 for the sake of XELO and etcetera.

1 Like

How dare you kill my one true friend this game

Also i told you

Also Jaiden told me to murder Magnus and CRich and i will now do that

VOTE: Magnus

3 Likes

I will not be answering this question in public for at least half a day because I donā€™t want to encourage further slanking from Guava. You can ask in our neighbourhood if youā€™re curious.

Oh yeah, speaking of which.

Had Aro joined anyoneā€™s neighbourhood the past two days?

Iā€™m better than all you Jaiden doubters Iā€™m the best FM player since the inventor of FM

3 Likes

Jk Iā€™m just sheeping Jaiden.

3 Likes

Uhā€¦ yeah he joined one of ours

1 Like

Thought it was just him being added in late.

1 Like

When did this happen?