Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

If Gorta is correct that someone was converted, it would be a bold play for them to out the possibility of conversion if they are the convert. I feel they’d probably want to keep quiet and not alert town to the possibility of conversion.

2 Likes

I don’t really know this.

I’m mainly mimicking (#3229) in that the true and false statements aren’t always obvious, but this just seems bizarre.

let me take a look at jake

Doth mine fur pique yoer intearest, sire?

Yeah I think it’s fair to say that the information is questionable. Not proven false, but the whole “revised to say a Hidden factional Godfather” is not. Optimal. And I’d suspect some foul play

1 Like

Wolf claim, gettem.

This generally aligns with my thought process. I was held to sign a confidentiality report from disclosing the identity of the person I suspect had no source and made their information up.

1 Like

Are you not looking for witchcraft? Then I say to you, look elsewhere, my power comes not from satan, but from… wait.

I am hellborne. Further, I am hellborne royalty. I was thee prince. Was my father Satan? If he was, then I suppose you could say that my power
does come from Satan.

But it’s because I’m a demon! I swear I am no witch! My power comes from just being a devil, not from making a deal with the same!

2 Likes

I have no idea what this means.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to make of Jake

while everyone else has 100+ posts Jake only has around 50 and the most I can tell is that Jakes info is really weird

As a democratic, you are not any prince of mine.

1 Like

Jake Lore

1 Like

I might getcha. It’s your character’s backstory, but isn’t relevant to the game.

Welp if you were… me (or Geyde a few years ago on ToL) you’d know that Jake yeeted out of hell by around the age of 5 due to… reasons.

2 Likes

so, Jake, latest games

Fill me in postgame.

Answer this VERY carefully.

Was this a soft?

1 Like

Is it a reference?