Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Ask yourself how much I care about if I sound like that?

Is this the sort of ā€œpredictionā€ expectation or ā€œcount onā€ expectation?

Anyway Magnus, I donā€™t think you/Nuto are both wolves. Though if somehow itā€™s min who is the wolf, then Iā€™m just pocketed hard.

A prediction based on how I expect towns while tied to behave while they are at risk of death.

Also, why is Nuto not in the thread while theyā€™re wagonned at EoD? Something is off.

You overestimate me.

VOTE: crazynuto Either this or Magnus, and Iā€™m going with the one who has a better chance of flipping wolf.

Timezones, probably. Nuto wasnā€™t here for these EOD times for the last couple days either.

Or min if it turns out Iā€™m wrong on Magnus/Nuto dichotomy. That wouldnā€™t be great if thatā€™s the case.

I have no clue what their timezone is.

Nuto and I have D&D sessions together. When itā€™s 9am Sunday for me, itā€™s 8pm Saturday for them (I think).

Thatā€™s 13 hours difference, unless I miscounted.

1 Like

The writers want to keep me on the show because Iā€™m the fan favourite.
On the subject of voting Nuto hereā€¦ I canā€™t think of a reason for you to change your vote off me onto Nuto if youā€™re evil with Min. Is there any chance I could convince you to reconsider, though?

1 Like

i would make a legacy but i pretty much already did ngl

omg magnus really does have plot armor.

In that world, wouldnā€™t it make more sense for me to keep my vote on you? As youā€™d be a bigger threat to wolves than Nuto.

Thatā€™s my thought process here.

The same thing happened in Starcraft where I was saved from death by evils who wanted me dead anyway.

broke: is there any chance i could convince you to reconsider
woke: vote with me if town

I can just keep my vote on you, and you die because of tiebreak on the wagons reaching biggest size 1st as a wolf.