Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Alright I see it.

1 Like

I really need to sleep tho. I am buggered. Kids today nearly drove me to insanity XD. I will talk more in the morning but dont Martyr Guava until others speak.

1 Like

I can exolain my evil worlds in the morning. But there is now alot less worlds where Mag is evil without nuto being evil

Same here. I should go to bed.

If no one claims they protected someone or role blocked someone else Hazzy is like confirmed scum from my perspective

I would also like to remind everyone (including myself because. I forgot until I spoke just now) that the mafia donā€™t actually have to kill anyone unless we no exe

So he wouldnā€™t actually be lockscum from my perspective
But it would look like he was tryna frame me from my perspective LOL

Gave May a fruit, likely preventing her death. ^_^

I think you mean wolf there.

VOTE: Magnus

It was the only thing Magnus could do in his situation if heā€™s a wolf.

Min very likely town.

magnus goes by they/them

Oops. They then. The only scumteam I can still see being a thing is Magnus/Guava. Magnus is a good enough player to have caught at least one wolf by now if they were town and yet they havenā€™t been trying to lead the town in a way that theyā€™d do so as a villager.

Last night in the cabin, Magnus posted a legacy like they thought they had a chance of dying and it basically amounted to min being evil and even if they weretown, heā€™d never be the nightkill here and t!them would realize thah. Itā€™s time v!Leader Leafia returned baby and Magnus is the exe for today. If they somehow flop town,Iā€™ll need tl do some heavy reevaling on my end.

The night before last, I had a dream that Min was executed and flipped wolf. Last night, I had a dream that Jakeā€™s flip was faked and that he had been a wolf. This whole ā€œbelieve every mafia dreamā€ thing gets difficult.

3 Likes

Magnus (1): Leafia

Not Voting (7): Hazardwaste, CRichardFortressLies, Magnus, guavagudetama, May, min, Gorta

someone spill rn

leafia might be my savior

1 Like

wrong

this is intriguing

so hazard roleblocked guava while leafia ?? did something to may that couldā€™ve prevented her death?

this is assuming mafia had any reason to no killā€¦ they didnā€™t

very high doubt in my mind they didnā€™t nightkill.

if they at least tried to*

guava looks fairly bad right now, i will say that. hazard is not only claiming roleblock but they fit into quite a few wagon/rule of 3 related mysteries my brain has had for a while now

i would also say feel free to roleblock me hazard if you believe iā€™m scum or anything, even despite the fact i would prefer to be able to add someone else into my hood (i actually added gorta. i was going to add may but i picked gorta because i worried may would die lol)

magnus/guava does make a good amount of sense. the way magnus treated me in two different neighborhoods (the difference being literally one person) over the night was quite weird and i felt especially their insistence to send legacies despite knowing their slot literally never gets nightkilled is. slightly performative vibes feeling

although i want to get more information? from leafia on what she said about a fruit. i worry sometimes because sometimes i just donā€™t think of her slot for a long time and i worry she could very well be very good at slipping under the radar.