Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Ties are resolved by killing whichever player received the highest number of votes first. Yesterday until CRichard changed his vote, that player was me. If I had voted Nuto, neither Hazard nor CRichard who were online could change their votes to me (they were already voting me), and Min voting me would create another tie. Unless another player jumped online to vote me, I wouldn’t be able to die.
Ties aren’t resolved randomly.

What would’ve stopped you from then getting executed today?

You aren’t the only one who makes that mistake, no problem. It’s my bad for not correcting everyone all the time, but I don’t like to interrupt flows of conversations.

Or even another person voting you or someone unvoting Nuto?

Nothing. It only proves that I was actually willing to die yesterday, for better or worse. That was because yesterday was never going to be MELO.

Thanks for understanding Magnus and you’re not at fault here.

1 Like

It doesn’t prove any such thing. It does hint at it, but being willing to die isn’t automatically villagery in any case.

1 Like

CRichard, Hazard, Min and I were the only four players online yesterday. Assuming nobody else logged on, I couldn’t have received additional votes beyond Min and nobody could’ve unvoted Nuto.
I think?

You had no way mlm of knowing thatwould be the case in advance though.

i’m not ignoring u what

literally dumb your words down for me plz and ask me i feel like i’m answering you but if you think my answers are inadequate tell me yesterday night i just had to deal with something scary and it kinda lingered into today so i might’ve been typing weird

i see

i actually figured i had a chance of dying so yes i was louder

at that point me and rich were on magnus. all you had to do was change your vote to mag that eod. you didnt have to try to force someone else to join you on nuto.

the thing i am worried about min is the possibility you knew he would flip as town and would put a fuck ton of suspicon on you. so instead of killing mag you opted to try and kill Nuto, but now i am running out of worlds where mag is evil. the only feasible one being mag and Guava which doesnt make the most sense with guava pushing mag now.

you catching my drift min?

What happened? Are you okay?

1 Like

every time I pop in you disappear is what I am getting at XD

It makes sense Hazard. So would Magnus/Min after theend of the last day honestly, but I do think that Magnus/Guava is slightly more likely.

what ever it is i hope you overcome it mate. your strong my man you got this.

I know which is why i really wanted mag out yesterday to avoid all this

That makes me think Magnus and Guava aren’t partners, because I don’t see why they’d want to execute their partner who is “clearing” them. That’s a suboptimal play for Guava to make if they were w/w.

1 Like