Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Was I?

No. You were vampires with Min and you had a tailor.

Shit

yeah sorry if i ever force you into a leadership role in town. my first game with you was Tales of abyss so i probably had a warp sense of gamestate. thought thats what you always did. sorry

1 Like

I am scared to be in thread as evil, but I’m also not scared to not be in thread as good, so it balances out to roughly equal activity levels overall.

from what i have seen in both my scum games here i am scared to leave thread as evil. i always wanna know what is happening and want to be there to answer or shoot down starting suspicons on me on the spot.

1 Like

i am over active as evil

May Secret: When I’m scum, I always read over thread twice. Once to know what’s going on, and then once more to “realtime”, like posts, and respond to them. I’m always afraid I’ll miss something important if I genuinely go through and respond, or I’ll get too scared and have to vanish and I’m paranoid about being seen as doing such. In general, I find myself much more willing to casually pop in or vanish without saying goodbye as good. This can be used against me. Though I’m aware of it now, so not super effective anymore.

1 Like

I just do this anyway.

1 Like

Anyway, what if we played some TB on FOL before FAM started?

2 Likes

I reread, but I don’t pretend I’m not rereading.

1 Like

You know, every time I play BotF, I swear that I’ll never do it again. This is, obviously, false. I’d join in.

2 Likes

generally dislike TB but i have no other games till now and FAM so i am down

2 Likes

I don’t want to keep bugging Jarek to host with me though. It’s inconsiderate and needy.
Maybe someone else should host it.

Have you considered TB + Atheist / Lunatic / Legion?

i would be down!

1 Like

is that class of 108 or Extreme tb
i know one has a marionette and a pixie and the other doesnt

have you all considering fighting the sun

2 Likes

It’s expert TB. I’ve heard of TB + Marionette but not of TB + Pixie.

For sure? Have you hosted a game on FOL before?