Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

hi that was me thank you

2 Likes

1 Like

I am personally all for this.

Iā€™m hoping there are no conversion roles because I feel like if there was then people are going to convert someone towny/a good player then dominate the game because no one re-evals daily

Iā€™ll try not to panic too much over the possibility, but itā€™s a definite concern I have

jan @May o toki a!!!

also I donā€™t have anything on anyones opener because Iā€™m better reading peoples content later

1 Like

I know it probably does sound a bit selfish, but I wonā€™t have more reads till late d1 because of the amount of content right now

2 Likes

so basically I guess donā€™t panic, but we should re-eval everyone just in case there are conversion roles

1 Like

Cult Leader: On your first night, the most skilled player becomes evil.

The thread was meant to open at 10 PM and failed to do so, and itā€™ll still bother me in two days time for EOD.

1 Like

thatā€™s my big concern with everything

the issue is conversion isnā€™t confirmed, so itā€™s probably good to be careful, but there is no confirmed conversion

I donā€™t think it specifies whether or not any actions in that turn of the operations order are unconfirmed or not.

yeah, basically in my understanding that any action in that list could be in play or not be in play

so basically we donā€™t know if conversion roles are in the game, but we should probably play like they are in play regardless

I wouldnā€™t keep going on about this, but there is nothing else going on

i would rather not for the sole reason of that making me sad

(Nightmare Woods #34) claims Mafia as Mafia.
(Popcorny #32) claims Town as Town.

There are extenuating circumstances, but in both of these cases Nuto claimed after being questioned on his alignment. This time they claim Town immediately.

In conjunction with this post, by emphasising that heā€™s trusting Guava ā€œfor some reasonā€, Nuto looks like heā€™s overcompensating in their attempt to look town.

So Leafia noticing this is a good sign. As for Nuto, Iā€™ll quote some of Guavaā€™s feelsgood posts in over an hour or something and see if I agree with his opinion.

I always appreciate your insights Magnus. Someday Iā€™ll get a read on you.

2 Likes