Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

lmfaoo

pick me up some bagels

2 Likes

The soup store?

1 Like

Also does crazynuto have reads based on vibes alone as town?
That information would be nice to know
Bcus I know Icet and Lemonfairy cleared Eliza once based off of “vibes” and they were both Town

tomo esun?!?!

Ok I’ll stop

1 Like

Yuck awful end and start of day… oh well Morning!

2 Likes

Fuck it lets fucking go

2 Likes

Guava’s only following up on a joke from last game.

You rn about to vote sleep

If it’s any consolation, apparently it’s only for today.

If I was joking I wouldn’t be voting sleep
I practically promised

1 Like

VOTE: Sleep

You fucking know it

2 Likes

It’s not only for today, it just… has decreased chances of working over time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

So it’ll probably only work today
But if I can get a day/night cycle where no one dies I’ll be happy

1 Like

I can’t break promises or Guava will break me <3

3 Likes

Guava spent all of their first fourteen posts on nothing, which is excessive. This indicates that Guava has a carefree attitude, which is what I think Nuto claims to trust. Spamming vtuber icons (I think) also lends itself to that impression.

I know that (#80) is in response to Leafia being hesitant on Nuto trusting Guava, but the wording of this post makes it look like Guava was thinking that Leafia was saying that trusting Guava in general isn’t villagery, which feels possibly weird. Saying in (#85) that there’s “no reason not to” trust Guava in conjunction with (#141)’s “actions are inherently suspicious” suggests that Guava doesn’t really believe their no-exe pitch should be followed, but they’re playing a part.

1 Like

Well that was a quick scan of chat. Not really much has come out here.

1 Like

It’s a chill thread.

Its a very chill thread. I haven’t been martyred for making a joke yet so its already a good game

1 Like

Are you in any neighbourhoods, Hazard?

1 Like