Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I mean i think u really want me to be a wolf
I have problems with my wolf theory on you

1. If Eliza is a wolf, poisoning you is kinda interesting in w/w worlds
  2. if I believe Jarek/Frost are wolves, I think that relies on you being town?
  3. I dont think u are a wolf with Olivert

fair

what are your thoughts on leafia and noki

~stella

@Stellaluna
whats your read on Olivert/Eliza as of currently

also nice snipe

What

You want to see her claim and vote them for it? why?

My pokemon is Pachirisu, and the ability is Pick-up.
I give people items, twice per item. Items must be used immediately, so they are effectively JoaT actions. The first item is a doctor, Potion; the second item is a poison, Toxic Orb; the third item is a heal (e.g. heal status effects), titled Range Candy Bar.
N1, I doctored Olivest.
N2, I poisoned Stellaluna.
The other pokemon will remain unclaimed.

hopefully that covers everything

i am inclined towards thinking both are town

one i don’t think eliza openly claims poisoning me as wolf kp plus her handling of olive felt spontaneous in a way id say is villagery for her

olive im less sure on but there’s been a couple points where they had minor things that made me think their solving was legit (thing that comes to mind is eod1 interaction with me where they were like “this is wolfy but idk about it from you”) and i liked may noki interactions earlier

~stella

now that i wrote it out i might have olive higher than eliza actually

~stella

i had the thought earlier that fsr I’ve been playing this game like i would a mash

i have no clue what to do with this but it seems accurate

~stella

I iso dove Nokiel, and while nothing really screams, “wow this is town”, I think their recent batch of posts was good, and I think there lacks an agenda in their posts. Sure, asking questions about the thread state like, “Why is x being voted”, could easily be a wolf meandering about, but I think the fact that they arent jumping on these things is good

I think Leafia is kinda in their town meta, and I think zorvo was too, I like how Leafia entered the game, fishing thoughts and throwing out reads as soon as possible. I will say I’m not particularly sure why they rolled back on their being a psuedo green check, if they really wanted to bait a night kill with corvi, that looks bad I guess, but I think their whole kit exists to counter mafia

if you are town, I think we really need to find each other

yeah idk if im overcompensating rn but i think you’re being towny at least

i do think leafia w is pretty plausible given that i think she’s been fishing for miselims today, especially if olivest is town (also very plausibly w/w with eliza given how she kept saying she’d want to push there and then not doing it)

ik we disagreed on zorvo but i do think he was trying to imitate his town game instead of actually being in it

~stella

VOTE: Lady

Oooooooooo scary.

i can get behind this

why are you agreeing with me calling you a wolf with someone

~stella

sorry i just quoted the whole thing

Correct. I’ve been begging you people to understand this since that happened. Frost has never understood the basic point of anything I’ve done this game.

Ahem

Just because I don’t have same grasp like yours, doesn’t mean I am worse off.

I am my own person, that you don’t seem to respect the difference.

@Stellaluna
I think town!you, hit two wolves
/shrug