Nokiel (2): Dum, Neon
LadyLambdaDelta (1): KingTroll
Jarek (1): Lucyfer

Not Voting (1): Frostwolf103

Night 3 Starts Now

ElizaThePsycho’s Pachirisu has fainted!

Link to OP

Friendly Reminders:

• During the Day Phase, each Player chooses whether or not to swap their Pokémon. If they choose to do so, their Pokémon will swap out at the start of the Night Phase if able, before all action submissions. Once this occurs, they cannot activate or benefit from (unless otherwise stated) any abilities of the previously “out” Pokémon, but may activate abilities of the now currently “out” Pokémon, if able.

• You must make at least 3 game-related posts every 24 hours and have a total of 10 before the phase ends or I will consider looking into replacing your slot.

• Refrain from excessive AtE (appeals to emotion). Excessive AtE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.

• I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.*

• Elimination by the majority during the day, plurality EoD. No Elimination is not an option. Tied Elimination results in a random elimination between the tied players

* With 14 alive it takes 8 to reach the majority.

Night 3 Ends on 2023-01-06T04:00:00Z

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @Magnus | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

Going to go ahead and postpone the start of Day 4 till tomorrow. Leaky roofs are fun.

Have a good evening/morning yall.

*Edit for clarity: Same time, just tomorrow.

Day 4 Starts Now

Eevee has fainted! Magnus has blacked out.

Summary

Link to OP

Friendly Reminders:

• During the Day Phase, each Player chooses whether or not to swap their Pokémon. If they choose to do so, their Pokémon will swap out at the start of the Night Phase if able, before all action submissions. Once this occurs, they cannot activate or benefit from (unless otherwise stated) any abilities of the previously “out” Pokémon, but may activate abilities of the now currently “out” Pokémon, if able.

• You must make at least 3 game-related posts every 24 hours and have a total of 10 before the phase ends or I will consider looking into replacing your slot.

• Refrain from excessive AtE (appeals to emotion). Excessive AtE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.

• I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.*

• Elimination by the majority during the day, plurality EoD. No Elimination is not an option. Tied Elimination results in a random elimination between the tied players

* With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach the majority.

Day 4 Ends on 2023-01-10T04:00:00Z

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @Magnus | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

ElizaThePsycho
Stellaluna
Leafia
Olivest
Jarek
Neon
Lucyfer
Frostwolf103
Dum
LadyLambdaDelta
beancat
Jar
KingTroll

interesting manuever

@LadyLambdaDelta
you
you healed Stellluna, didn’t you

I did, but what would it matter if I didn’t? She had 2 pokemon, she would be alive right now regardless.

Luckily someone unburned my Corvinight by freezing her so she isn’t suffering from any status conditions any more. Whoever did it I’m woilling to towncore them. I highly doubt scum would do so.

she wouldn’t have her extra life
we wouldn’t have to execute her twice

I did my thing

General note: due to scheduling on our ends, this phase may be extended to 72 hours long, if the rest of you are amenable.

can always just
extend it by an hour or so

In what capacity is she scum, beyond you reading her that way?

Why’d you heal Stella? We told you not to.