Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

what else do i have to go on

And I chose differently. I do not think Stellaluna is scum.

LadyLambda
the self meta-er

why it replied to that is beyond me

You’ve moved down a bit for me admittedly. Even if you don’t think she’s scum, the more people we have with only one pokemon the better. Also, who’d you shoot Neon?

confirming that we got healed as well as roleblocked

unsure about the source of the latter

~stella

I’m sorry, what? I’ve never linked to a game, I don’t trust tell and I’m not lying about any past games because I literally haven’t talked about them.

What the fuck is this meant to mean? I disagree with you so you insult my play?

Kindly fuck off.

its a joke about how you’re like
“I have a decade of history of me not explaining townreads”
and then never links anything

Going to call it a night too so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

I don’t particularly care if you townread me, I’ve just proven both my abilities. Heal and Paralyze.

So no weird night action shit can have come from me.

i mean this is probably for Actual Reasons :tm: but that’s the joke

Cool, well, kindly fuck right off. Your “joke” is an insult because you don’t like my reads because they conflict with yours. I’ve had just about enough of people deciding they get to take pot shots at me for no good reason.

you assume my motives

yeah i think im just gonna leave and come back later bye

~stella

my game history is literally simple for you to find it’s all on Mafiascum with one google search feel free to fucking indulge yourself

it would take me 10 seconds to find a quote from a recent game of a player saying “I wasn’t expecting this because LLD usually doesn’t explain her town reads” from less than amonth ago but I don’t really give a shit.

my supposed insult has absolutely nothing to do with me disagreeing with you

not even the content of the “insult” has anything to do with “their reads are bad”

hence the
"you probably have actual reasons to do that (mostly ‘nobody has asked’)

I assume your motives because your actions are cruel.

If you want to play Schrodinger’s Douchebag and pretend every insult that someone bucks up to you about was “just a joke” you are fucking welcome to, but don’t pretend it’s anything but that.

wow good morning guys

apologies for vanishing for the second half of the last day ain’t my shining moment