Eevee (5): Frostwolf103, Neon, Lucyfer, KingTroll, Olivest
Jar (4): Dum, Jarek, Leafia, Stellaluna
Stellaluna (2): Jar, ElizaThePsycho
Jarek (1): Rajidae

Not Voting (3): Eevee, Nokiel, LadyLambdaDelta

Night 2 Starts Now

Eevee Mimikyu Fainted

Link to OP

• You have 20 hours to submit Night Actions during the Night Phase.
  • There will then be a 4 hour-action resolution phase where I can record and process all night actions. Once day phases start lasting 24 hours there will be no more action resolution phase. At that time I would appreciate it if everyone would submit their actions at least 2 hours before the deadline so I or Trisscar can begin processing the start of the next day.
  • Team Rocket may not holster their weapon
  • Players are not permitted to talk in the thread during the Night unless their role specifies otherwise.
  • Team Rocket Factional kill is assigned.

We have a mechanic you may enjoy, as a sort-of substitute for the like function being disabled. You do not have to use it, and you will not be at a disadvantage either way.

Pester Balls - From Pokemon Snap You get one of these for every action submission you make IN CHARACTER (Night and Day actions AND swapping actions, but not pester ball actions). Only your successful, final action submission for that purpose will be counted (no spamming us with five swaps in one Day just to get more pester balls, thank you.)
—Example: When swapping Pokemon, Chad says “I choose you, Zigzagoon!” And when using an ability, Chad says “Zigzagoon, use Tackle on (Player)!” If you would like to reference a specific character in the anime or games, point that out to us when you submit it so we know.

You may use them during Night submissions to “pester” a player, causing them to receive one of three random, premade messages pulled from Oaks dialogue in the original Pokemon Snap. They will receive them along with the results of the Night phase, if applicable.

Using any amount of pester balls does not use up your Nightly, Daily, or Swapping actions.

This item does not trigger any watcher or otherwise abilities. It is purely here to be amusing and have no gameplay effect whatsoever.
Attempts to use the pester balls to metagame will not be appreciated by the hosts. Multiple attempts to do so will be considered a game break.

Night 1 Ends on 2022-01-03T00:00:00Z

Day 2 Begins on 2022-01-03T04:00:00Z

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Leafia | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Magnus | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @Rajidae | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

Effective Immediately @Magnus replaces @eevee
Do not talk about the replacements or the circumstances surrounding them.

OP UPDATE

It has come to my attention that my lovely cohost misunderstood (mostly due to my poor communication :stuck_out_tongue: ) how I wanted an interaction to happen and due to my blindness I’ve missed it in my own OP. As currently written Paralyze is intended as being a permanent status effect that delays your current actions every night, which I did not intend for it to happen that way.

Paralysis: All affected Pokémons abilities are delayed until the following night of activation. This status effect lasts for one phase. For example: Chad has a Pokémon with paralysis. Chad targets another Pokémon with Tackle on N3. The other Pokémon is not affected by that Tackle until N4.

Bolded added for clarification

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Leafia | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Magnus | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @Rajidae | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

Day 3 Starts Now

Hitmonchan has fainted! Rajidae has blacked out.

Summary

Vulpix has fainted! | Skarmory has fainted! | Dewgong has fainted! | Steelix has Fainted!

Link to OP

Friendly Reminders:

• During the Day Phase, each Player chooses whether or not to swap their Pokémon. If they choose to do so, their Pokémon will swap out at the start of the Night Phase if able, before all action submissions. Once this occurs, they cannot activate or benefit from (unless otherwise stated) any abilities of the previously “out” Pokémon, but may activate abilities of the now currently “out” Pokémon, if able.

• You must make at least 3 game-related posts every 24 hours and have a total of 10 before the phase ends or I will consider looking into replacing your slot.

• Refrain from excessive AtE (appeals to emotion). Excessive AtE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.

• I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.*

• Elimination by the majority during the day, plurality EoD. No Elimination is not an option. Tied Elimination results in a random elimination between the tied players

* With 14 alive it takes 8 to reach the majority.

Day 2 Ends on 2023-01-05T04:00:00Z

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @Magnus | @Rajidae | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

ElizaThePsycho
Stellaluna
Leafia
Olivest
Jarek
Neon
Magnus
Lucyfer
Frostwolf103
Dum
LadyLambdaDelta
Nokiel
Jar
KingTroll

Whoops, forgot that was a thing

how did my vulpix die, it wasnt even my active pokemon

i was pestered

we’re poisoned & have a same parity check on jarek/frostwolf

will be limited access tonight bc im having an anxiety attack & zori’s busy

~stella

Corvinight is my pokemon. Sent him out last night and he was also burned by the Vulpix that fainted. I know because Corvinight has a passive that faints a pokemon that inflicts it, although I’m considering Corvinight to be female so more like her, with a status condition.

Stella soft green on Jari

Eliza joat w/ poison, heal, doctor
could be metronome (randomized)
could be delibird (would explain the notification)
targeted Olivert, and Olivert confirms it?

Leafia, soft green check on me, confirms I had my manipulation out

Neon claims hyper beam, odd night vig (confirmed)

Frostwolf, most likely ditto, copied Neons pokemon

Me, Gunsmith vig and targeted burn

Eevee (Mimikyu, unknown ability)

2Wolves (protection, manipulative (commute))

Stella, investigation???

Raj, one dead pokemon, unknown ability, very likely town

all unclaimed:

Olivest
Jarek
Eevee
Dum
LadyLambdaDelta
Nokiel
Jar
KingTroll

there are always wolves in this PoE, figure out how many, and who they are
keeping Jarek is silly if I believe Stella so

Eevee
Dum
LadyLambdaDelta
Nokiel
Jar
KingTroll
Olivest

Okay so mech confirm time who wants to have 2 uses of their pokemon tonight don’t even have to tell me what you are only requirement is that town is okay with it. I wanted to hold this till later but seeing how people are in cope-ville and I’m not in the mood to deal with being pushed again here you go

If I die it doesn’t matter this is a day ability