Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Lucyfer and Olivest, what are your takes on Stella’s recent posting?

Didnt we play together on syndicate? Im Millium on the site still i believe

I think #180 is a take, if they are a wolf. Ive never played with one hald of that hydra, and ive lost to misty everytime tbey have been wolf, so im gjnna take my time with that slot, and see how misty in particular handles their town vs wolf reads

I look at everything, i can have fun, i think there needs to be a good balance, and i think openers
are sometimes when wolves are at their weakest

Im not necessarily sure why u dont eant me to read your posts as townie, kindve of s weird take regardless of your alignment

Anyone could do a lot of things regardless of their alignment, its my job to figure out whays going on, even if i might be wrong in the moment, getting people to talk, and outlining my thoughts always helps the game state

I have seen Mistyx before. Infact I have some meta to examine and this take… Well, I want to see what Oli says first

Oh
Stella is scum
Was gonna say earlier but it was overtaken by something very important

Why wait? What insight would I have that you wouldn’t?

I do not as a rule like to provide my insights after I ask a question before I hear the answer. It might not do anything but it can sometimes poison the well on being able to read the people i am questioning.

I was more just making a point that you’re overanalyzing, which given my lack of experience with you cant really be meta’s but interesting to note
I did actually say that I agreed to an extent, too. I just disagreed with your method

dang

-luna

Can you wait until I’m caught up to respond semi sarcastically

no
wolfteam we must pounce on olivest while they are unprepared
quickhammer quickhammer

I tend to be a person people like to break rules for.

Not like
Real rules
But you understand

Is this Jaiden?

I’m not willing to entertain your jesting right now
If you don’t have any actual opinions why don’t you ask some questions and try and get them?

This is Olivest, thank you very much

Ouais, je comprends.

Luna used Baby Doll Eyes!

It was super effective!

The part of my brain that reads french has been out of commission for 10 years and is covered in cobwebs please don’t make me read it

Nothing puts me into more of a blind rage than people calling status moves super effective