Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

This is my read on Raj.

The thing above the person is about the person my guy

@Zorvo

i asked him why i says this but he didnt reply

Okay

I’m giving you a chance to clear yourself and get the pressure off you

Can you ISO Stellaluna for me, and focus specifically on how you think a wolf-Stellaluna would act in this situation

They’ve been getting a lot of wolfreads but haven’t been pushed too much

What do you think of their arguments against it? What do you think of their lack of engagement with their reads?

I wanted info. So yes.

Spoiler I will continue shooting people we vote for on odd nights until my pokemon is KO’d

Unless this is a bait.

Is it?

Stay tuned to find out.

This is a big thing to ask, and you absolutely don’t have to do this if you don’t want to <3

I just think it would help you if you’re a villager

i want to do all this but it takes lots of time, at least for me lol

Yeah, I get it! Take your time. We have 72 hours after all

i might do it tho yea

Broooooooo.

Again i still think Neon has gone about the thread in a very townie way, they opened up some jnformation for us

Also they particularly had me claimed as a vig and a kill roleblocker. Removing my pokemon would have been better then paralyzing me, and they could have done so without claiming anything

Aww thank you so much :heart:

Do you think this is a townslip or fake btw

Raj do u have a town game for jar u could link? And a wolf game if its not too much to ask?

@Rajidae

Please only kill the first one the 2nd one is cooler.

Now that’s just mean.

good morning ladsssssss

wassuppppp

At this point i have no intetion of switching, id prefer not to get double paralyzed lol. But that paralyze is strong we need to find it

Pqthologic invitational is the only one on this site I think?

You are literally quoting things after the claim Zorvo

Gladly!

He hasn’t had a wolfgame, but it’s a bit tricky because I know him IRL and I know his meta

I’m trying not to use meta too much in my arguments because it’s kind of unfair, but he also scumslipped earlier