Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

:flushed:

sorry I just really like dum and think he’s cool and would hate for him to die d1
:wowee:

That’s one fluff opening.

:wowee:

To be or not to be, petting this dum?

i c i c

still tho

social deduction is all about looking into things too much and i have formed this opinion after playing forum mafia

I will OMGUS on behalf of dum
VOTE: 2Wolves1Hydra

so true

you can pet if you want to

you can leave you friends behind

because if your friends don’t pet

and if they don’t pet

then they’re not friends of mine

honestly i just close my eyes and hit random keys on my keyboard and when i don’t accidentally plagiarize shakespeare i do pretty decent

okay in fairness I believe that not everything a wolf posts has a formulated intention behind it and therefore finding very random things “wolfy” because “a wolf INTENTIONALLY FORUMULATED THIS TO DO X” is futile but

i may command where i adore
but silence like a lucrece knife
with bloodless strokes my heart doth gore
M, O, A, I doth sway my life

-luna

posts that’d get a hundred billion likes if the hosts weren’t 1984ing the thread :pensive:

Wait, I didn’t ask for haiku’s

I consider this as real opener from this hydra slot. What can you possibly be afraid for murder?

I mean u dont ever read anything, and you sign up anyways

Since i wanr u to get into this game so i can figure out your alignment

Talk about hydra’s opener, and LLDs thoughts on that slot

And what do you think of the other two hydra’s so far

While i mostly agree, since i dont believe many wilves are good, stuff like that is still content for people to rrad, what were u specfically commenting on here?

Is this an rvs or was their some thought put into this vote?

This post doesnt have a signature, so again who erote this lol, but thanks for letting me know which is which