Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

why is this your response to that

you literally don’t have a case on us outside of that one post when i’ve asked you for it multiple times

and when you finally doubt that one post at all your response is to actively try to hunt for more posts to try to paint us as scum

despite the fact that you do not have any good reason to think so

~stella

@Zorvo
also what happened to sheeping LLD?
How does looking at EoD 1 make u think, “ya this was definitely w/v”

VOTE: Olivest
i want to see what this does

It causes the number of votes in the counter for me to increment by one.

good so tell Jaiden I want that case on Stella as soon as possibble

Who is Jaiden I’m Olivest

I thought you said yesterday it was limited to benched pokemon

plz dont intentionally try to bring about the behavior that’s affecting my ability to solve this game, please response at some point with your case on Stella

@ElizaThePsycho
so how long all you gunna keep your vote on the dude that claimed to have the burn status affect, as well as a vigilante that can only shoot people with killing actions, who was also paralyzed last night

I want a more tangible vote here, I dont really understand why you complain so hard about post count, and when the thread is dead, you dont take the time to communicate, and its not like I dont know u were here, because u responded to the mod closing the thread and then reopening it

these are the small micro reasons that make me believe u are a wolf, because u intentionally ignoring information in the thread, or you just dont know, but you also never tried to find out

TLDR: Give me some updated reads, and a better vote

in terms of LLD, I dont hate her progress on 2wolves, I think its pretty on par with her playstyle, so maybe NAI, but their vote on Raj feels like it lacks TMI, and I like their evaluation of Stella based on wagons at EoD, I do have problems with their handling of KT, because it almost feels like they were trying to pocket them, and Im still not to sure how they concluded that KT was the most sensible person in the thread at that time, especially since KT didn’t really agree with their read on 2wolves

Goes to show you how much I’ve wasted and how much stuff go by.

I remember playing Walking Dead Tell Tale Games.
I played the first one.
I played the second one.
I played the third one.
Just played the last one and got the best possible ending with Clem having a female Lover: :crazy_face:

To think though the last one was 4 years ago now, such a good ending to an amazing series.
I enjoyed it, unfortunately Tell Tale was bankrupted a couple years ago and is no longer a thing anymore.

It’s sad, as I remember when it was only the first one and I was happy to see more being made to play.

I thank Tell Tale for that amazing game they were able to bring me.
The story of Clementine was amazing, I’ll never forget it.

if I was to put in words a problem I have with KT, they feel too likeable, not trying to stir the pot, and I haven’t really seen a wolf read from them that makes me go wow, they are trying to find wolves. Town reads are easy to make when you are wolf, wolf reads are not, and I just really want more from them that gives me reason to believe they want to solve this game

in terms of what I like, the fact that me and them both didn’t want to cfd to Raj, which is probably a good sign

This was also a good theme.

you should play Omori

They’re actually back and making the wolf among us season 2 as well as some other games. I don’t know how they came back but I love those guys.

I don’t know what this has to do with the game at all but I’m all for it

If you don’t believe me @Zorvo look em’ up yourself, Like I say I don’t know how they bounced back but they make kickass games even if the choices are sometimes not as impactful as you might believe, the stories are still good :stuck_out_tongue:

So you don’t like them because you think they’re not trying to controversial. Hmm.

So you’re saying because they’re trying too hard to be inconspicious and avoid the public eye, you think it’s a wolf? What makes you think it’s not a villager with a strong role who doesn’t want to be seen as a prime target to get shot?

Not pushing you for this read, I think it’s a good observation, but I’m interested in what angle you’re going for here.

/shrug
King Troll was the other half of the hydra that I lost to last game, and I liked them more than I liked their other more aggressive half, so Im more familiar with their wolf style of being a bit pocket

not particularly sure how you conclude a strong PR, but I also dont tend to change my playstyle because of PRs, so

Oh shit.
I played season 1.