Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i’m not parsing sorry

~stella

also you keep putting emphasis on communication but every time i do this instead of asking about my read you keep just throwing shade at me for not explaining it

so i’m not really sure what you want here

~stella

anyway i didn’t vote zorvo to get his attention it was to get anyone else’s because i’ve been pushing him all day and no one has acknowledged it

i think he just keeps doing wolfy stuff because he can get away with it

like his push on me is super inconsistent and doesn’t make sense and while yeah its seth its the inconsistency that’s an issue

he’s pushing me for “tmi” then lucy calls it a bad reason and he switches to an entirely different angle

~stella

Ya except i have a hard time parsing bad but town seth, and bad but also wolfy and malicious seth

this is why policy elims are based

~stella

Listen, I think that if you’re town, this argument and vote for Seth is borne much more of not wanting to do something difficult (read Seth) than it is a desire to solve, and making arguments like that is something that does materially benefit wolves and is very easy to imitate if you’re scum.

I understand that it’s likely we’re not getting anywhere in each other’s minds talking to each other directly like this, and if it were only about convincing you, I’d stop wasting my time, but a D2 policy here is… very bad. Polfe

I did not intend to hit enter on that

if you think this is accurate then you are not reading my posts

~stella

Well guess we’re committing to the bit. Policies in general are not particularly informative! It’s easy for scum to argue for a policy and sound the same as a townie would! A D2 policy denies us information at the best of times, and in an environment where people do not die when they are killed, you are arguing for an immense waste of time.

If you genuinely think he is wolf then why are you calling it a policy

to convince people who are going to use dumb logic like “oh but he’s wolfy as town too”

~stella

Right but I’m people who go “oh he’s wolfy as town too” and calling it a policy makes me feel like your push is rooted in agenda

i don’t know how to respond to this other than “skill issue”

~stella

like sorry that was bad i’m not trying to be cute around this i’m just frustrated because people aren’t engaging with my actual read

like this entire conversation has gone by and continues to go by without either you or lucy acknowledging my actual case on him and are just insisting on dissecting my approach

you’re accusing me of not trying to solve him while putting 0 effort into doing so yourself

~stella

Hello lol

Ypu’e wwry cure

Both of toy

hi i appreciate the sentiment but i don’t take compliments from drunk people very well

~stella

I mean, I have looked at your actual read, I have seen your posts, I did specifically put a decent deal of effort into trying to read Seth on D1, and I came out with the conclusion that he’s probably town. That most of what you’ve pointed out is NAI for him, and feels to me like a willingness to poke around and experiment that I just haven’t seemed to see present in his wolfgames.

People say if he’s making sense, he’s a wolf, and that’s reductive, but like… tends to talk out his points and thoughts a lot in thread when he’s wolf, because there’s no underlying thought to them. You can tell when his opinions start and end at what he posts, versus when he doesn’t express everything. I don’t see that wolfy explanativeness in him now.

And you’re right that I haven’t expressed much out loud and in thread on the actual read you’ve given, but… it feels difficult when you keep undermining the read yourself by trying to push the “policy elimination” angle.

Onay

I rspect that, and I’m sorry

i did this once half an hour ago have you not put any thought into reading into my read before i said that?

~stella