Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

posts 300-400
got it

i’m working on it

Why would you want to convince me?
I know I’m Town.
I’m not asking for convincing I am trying to talk with you to show you I am not a wolf here.

I was gonna ask the same of you. Damnit. Someone’s got to come up with something productive to talk about. Guess it’s gonna be me

Now that we have a flip on 2Wolves1Hydra, are there any particular treatments of their slot that you think deserve more attention in either direction? How does this flip affect your read on Lady, since you said that you believe fae has excellent read accuracy as town, but could go either way as wolf?

I think you can be a wolf.
But I also think Dum has higher wolf equity.

update i was active during most of these posts so :joy_cat:
1100-1200 it is

right but i think you’re a wolf so why would i let you try to convince me otherwise

this isn’t to say i can’t be convinced otherwise just

you’re the person i least want to listen to trying to do it

~stella

Although my read on you may just be for the most part a gut vibe but it’s still there.

has anyone actually ISOed olivest? Because i want someone to do it but i really dont want to be the one because i have 0 clue on how to read that slot

i skimmed it but didnt really do it in depth at all

~stella

Hi, thank you for your interest! We appreciate your curiosity and apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused. You may read us as town

Cause IM TOWN.
And if you’re a villager I wouldn’t want another person of my alignment to be pushing me!!?

You don’t want to listen to me, cool.
You don’t want to do things with me, cool.
But at least try and properly solve my alignment by interacting with me.
You’re basically trying to push me and not care about what I have to say and try to not change your mind.
That isn’t a good mindset. Can’t say I haven’t been there but I’ve learned that I need and we all need to take in all possibilities and talk with people more and more to get a better understanding of their alignment.

Take a break from this line of questioning, Zorvo. You’re not going to achieve anything here.

And how exactly do you think I will achieve anything with Stella?

i understand that but “give me your case so i can tell you why you’re wrong” isn’t how you do this

if you want me to townread you start acting towny and it’ll happen naturally

~stella

Ill iso olivert when i get home

Because they’re difficult to read by engaging with directly, you want to look at the surrounding evidence and others’ treatment of them first, and come back to their slot once you have an understanding of their potential partnerships and impact on the game. Take a step back, as you should any slot you’re frustrated with.

General note for submitting actions:
Even if you aren’t submitting in character for the Pesterball mechanic, please specify either “I am swapping from X to Y” or “I want to target -this slot- with -this ability-”. Sometimes it’s hard to track what people are doing otherwise, even with message histories.

Also this was prompted by multiple instances of confusion on both sides, no one is specifically at fault here.

i am probably being unreasonable but like

zorvo you’ve been pushing me for inconsistent reasons all game you have had people tell you you’re wrong and your response was “okay let me find other reasons why they’re a wolf then”

and you do this to me every game this is like the fourth or fifth one in a row

so excuse me if i’m being unfair

~stella

What? You don’t want a responsible adult to make sure we don’t get into trouble?

My, that would be troublesome~