Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i thought you’d be more grateful to me for voting your counterwagon :^)

~stella

uh i kinda shut down at eod

i like the dum townread

idk how to feel about them ending on 2wolves ig it was probably just with the intention of saving dum so i think its fine

~stella

i can do a stella iso
-luna

It’s alright and slankers are bad so I’m fine voting here for now.

VOTE: Eevee

Too lazy. Lazyeon is lazy.

Elizas vote is about my misinterpretation of rajidae’s post saying she didn’t believe it (??? I’ve went into why this silly, don’t think I ever got a response), and the may jarek wall which while confusing doesn’t make much sense, she admits to not have read it and I doubt she read anything around it which sucks
As already stated, the walk was meant to be somewhat silly, something something a solid read came out of it
That’s Mays thing though, I’ve not been paying much attention to jarek so I don’t think I can give a full explanation of the situation there

but at least there’s kind of a reason there

VOTE: jar
the council has decided that i do not policy eevee like
-luna

I feel like not killing me is kinda below my threshold of gratefulness

2555 to like. probably 2900 I’m breaking this up into chunks

Summary

:pepedance: do you want to explain the jarek situation to me again or give me the correct order of effects btw

least controversial mafia read

sorry man… good luck making content

it wasn’t a slip go back to sleep

mood

lmao

:grimacing: cringe trying to subvert the rules bro

ooo this is an actual troll at least i’m funny about it

+gamestate

+ev

really now

lmao

+ev

honestly i agree. usually i have a better time making solid scumreads but uhhh usually i can look at more than half the playerlist and confidentally go “yeah, they’re playing the game and producing content i can read”. i just, it’s really easy to townread the higher posters for trying to solve and looking genuine and it’s hard to scumread the low posters for, uh, low posting lmao

yo??? best news i’ve heard all year (it is the first day of the new year so this is a true statement)

why would you say this if you think it

cringe i should be allowed to skate + [post that softs doctor adjacent role to make wolves wifom about killing me]

jarek wants me dead confirmed scum roflwolfing

meh

also lady asked people to go over your iso specifically so i don’t know about this read in context

true

owie

a badly phrased post chill

+ev

neon’s town

says “+ev” to the inno child

basically a naked vote but it’s a policy so like. yeah

i mean assuming that we kill eevee today they’ll have even less reason to play the game tomorrow since we can’t vig them

lmao

=

+ev

did i miss a jump here i don’t get this

hmm

honestly +ev

inchresting post

have you produced any solid content or reads that would lead someone to interact with you… i gave you my entire catchup post and pinged you in it and you did NOTHING with it

+gamestate

there we go

+ev +ev +ev most towny person in this game

lmao

lmaoooo (dum is never partnered with frost or oli here)

hi

how innocent i was

i think i missed where they’re linked

hmmm.

hmmm

true though

hope everyone had a happy new year

town

yeah

fools

hi eliza

:wave:

hmm

town

town

true though

can i join i’ll make newspaper hats

coward

+ev

1. i’ll do the other half in a bit

why

it’s funny to me

im personally down to merk olive but jar is also fine if stella doesnt want to
-luna

i kind of want to liveblog rn though catching up sucks

who’s here + who wants to talk + should i iso dum

no + no + catch up uwu

to start, I was really a fan of their double RVS vote, between Oliv, and Me
response in #29 is kinda weird only because Olivest said nothing about “not using our votes”

feels a bit shady, but its also like early so meh? I think if u attempted u could probably find something to like

guess ill highlight this as well

mindmeld is good, and this is probably the counter point to my statement on “not being able to find anything”, so sure

Stella is probably not a wolf with LD for this post

and then this invalidates their previous statement on Olive, which gives me vibes that they are just saying things for the sake of saying them

This is probably good, starting off with a wolf read, originally I didn’t like the fact that Mistyx starting off with a scum lean, because of how they played in their illum hydra, but I just double checked and Mistyx’s first post was calling someone wolfy in that hydra game, so my early remark on how I expected them find towns first, isn’t a correct statement, so I take it back

I will probably take this post to heart

#336 #429 #432
I like their read on Zorro, and then the latter sequences happen, “Dissonance is wolfy”, isn’t necessarily true, I dont really agree with Zorvo doesn’t know how to defend themself

given that Raj is very likely town, I should give them town points for calling this out early

is basically a cross meta reference, townie points for noticing this, regardless of if Dum is a wolf or not

consistent vote movement, and I like that they want to see how Zorvo continues to play out

is meh, but at this point I think it would be obnoxious if a wolf came in and still continued to argue they have no town leans, and Stella already claimed to like Raj, so probably good

paranoia is good

not particularly sure how they got to these town leans, Im assuming “above everyone” is town leans
@Stellaluna, would u still be able to explain this progression?

think this post plays to much off, “well there posts are long”, and writing, “I have actually read their posts in depth”, just feels like shade. I feel like they are trying to be cute here, but Idk if I believe a wolf makes this vote, unless its on a partner, due to TMI

Honestly, this is like my first big gripe in regards to this slot, reading to people bickering, most sensible people conclude, “this is probably T/T”, but they conclude S/T, it sets both of us up to be mislynches if one of us was to flip town. I also dont think its really built on anything, and im not sure what

[quote=“Stellaluna, post:1066, topic:3897”]
you both seem like the easy agenda targets for the other
[/quote] even means

not even sure what the first paragraph is even saying, frost wolf read is ok? Dont really like they between their w/v world, they put me in the PoE and not the person they are voting, as well as the person they actually talked about reasons to dislike them, and Why is Raj here, again “hydra dissonance”, but meh. I feel like they kinda just threw me in the PoE, and previously to this, were shading me for god knows what reason

not sure why KT keeps showing up in their town, or how Olivest got here at this point

I like their read on Jar here, and the second paragraph is kinda ironic given they basically did the same thing to me and Olivert, but /shrug, they did finally talk about their read on Raj falling into their PoE which is good

plenty of vote movement, that makes sense, which is always a good sign

:roll_eyes:

this post is something, hyper focus on themself is probably fine, have no idea how this twisted into a dum V at this point (They talk about it below

#1419 #1453
I think this is a really good post, probably one of their townest posts, I know I originally shaded this post, but I take it back, I like how they are analyzing the game state here. !453 is also a really good post

the string of posts before this are ok from Stella, dont hate the pokeing at ELiza, nor the calling out of Zorvo, and then #1702 is just a weird game state read, which most of the time these just feel like gut/big brained for no reason, its nothing bad for what its worth

I think Stella’s string of posts towards LLD was good
I also dont particularly think the way wagons were at EoD, points to them being a W, the only way I think that happens is if wolves are being crazy spicy, wolves are not here, or wolves are already on 2wolves and/or enough are around to transition, but I think Neon is town, and Im town, so that really just leaves KT, of which at this point I’m certain why I should believe they are a town or a wolf

this is a townie post

im just gonna finish this up because doing these things is a pain, their handling of Zorvo isn’t as bad as I had originally thought, I think they are just getting frustrated, which is townie given this game state, and its also kinda hard to handle Zorvo in a non-biased way because Zorvo is so proned to just latch on to whoever they think is a wolf, and or town, and keep twisting the reasons to keep the read where it is

Tldr:
Their progression over the game is fine
Being the CW to a town wagon w/ the wagons barely moving is also a really good look
Their frustration at points feels really townie
They have some really good posts in regards to their mindset, and the game state
They are trying to get people to engage by asking them questions

ya I dont think this is a hit

Two down
UNVOTE

@Leafia
there u go

rude

King trolls catch up is pretty good, Im sorta winging it, but I also didn’t really see anything I hate in it
I think we really just need to clean up/get the lower posters to play the game

i have very small reading capabilities so i think im gonna treat this like a mash for now
-luna

this is true