Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Hey leefia join me on Stella please
Ill be back in a bit, i have to keep sneaking out to post lol

Also im well aware i just wrote a town case on stella, thays the beauty kf not having TMI

Cases are scummy :smirk_cat:

Merci.

For someone whos wolf game is all about controlling the narrative, this doesnt doesnt feel it, in regards to LLD

Nah. Iā€™m happy on Jar for now.

Do you honestly not see the benefits in explaining yourself to others? You sound like you just do this because you donā€™t want to change

Youā€¦ overthink things
People think less when theyā€™ve been clowned on. They tend to commit more to an argument.
Although I generally prefer being more chill
Depends on the music I use generally
Iā€™m not changing anyoneā€™s style by talking to them mid mafia game

There are benefits and there are drawbacks. I donā€™t explain nothing, and I always explain my scumreads.

I just do not explain townreads. I share townreads, Iā€™ll tell you who I think is town, and point at posts where I found that but I just do not think itā€™s best practices for me to link up with other players based on if we both townread someone, or make my efforts in towncasing people.

there are downsides to that, massive ones.

Also, Iā€™m not overthinking anything. You just admitted youā€™re not doing this for the sake of changing my mind, or for the sake of understanding me. So what is the purpose of this conversation Oli, if not to understand my view point or change my view point?

What purpose can there be besides griefing for this conversation if you have no desire to understand me or change my mind?

The problem in my mind is that you have no respect for what you donā€™t understand/agree with, despite massive amounts of evidence showing that I can win by playing a different way.

Well you caught my interest
The message which started this was before that

Of course I do, but your answer to me disliking your refusal to explain reads was that youā€™ve been doing it for such a long time rather than anything else
Theres alot to be said about that
Anyways you are definitely not happy about me questioning your style and Iā€™m stepping away from that now

Letā€™s say youā€™re not the first nor will you be the last to have this precise conversation with me.

I can tell

Anyways do the car thing

I dont think ever formally introduced my self to the people that dont know me

Hi, im your friendly neighborhood Wisp, i am one of the 2022 Champā€™s finalist, i came in 3rd place, i rolled wolf in all 3 of my games, and won all 3 of them without ever being lynched, and i will be a judge for Champs 2023.

My strongest aspect of my wolf game is that im a survivor, im good at knowing a combination of thinks that make people not want to vote me out, my biggest weakness is TMI, i struggle making wolf reads and moving my vote around, i rarely buss unless i think it needs to happen.

Im writing this for the sake of this game, ask if yourself this, does Wisp have TMI, if the answer is yes, then u should vote me out at some point, but if you go through my iso and canā€™t find reason to believe that is the case, then i am town

Anyways back to work

I took back my read of stella because im not a fan of how they are handling my claim, it reminds me of Mistyxā€™s wolf games

Iā€™m May Iā€™ve lost eight out of eight forum mafia games Iā€™ve played ^-^

Iā€™m Jarek I lose every game and post tabby slimes

Hi jarek do the car thing

For what it matters, this is the exact same story for me 2019. Rolled only scum, won all my games as scum, came 3rd or 4th in final voting.

I do hold the record for most points in a single qualifier still though, which is nice.

A pretty villagery post.

Hopefully youā€™re a wolf this game so town can win.

Tabby slimes are cute.

Leafia here. You might all know me from that one hilareous Warrior Cats meme where there were three jailkeeper claims with me being the real jailkeeper and the other two being Vanilla town.

Good times. Didnā€™t enjoy D1 much but loved D2. Laughs I stopped watching it after D2 ended honestly.

Leafia do the car thing