Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

VOTE: Jarek

~stella

I switched to laptop for 20 minutes and suddenly neonā€™s townclear was completely revoked
This is proof Im holding back at all times

then what about jar?? Canā€™t let them leave the exec pool

first complaint about people posting too much, Im still not sure I remember Elizaā€™s town games complaining this much about posting, they usually do say and do w/e

:thinking:

doubles down

shade on the Dum wagon while not placing their own thoughts on the matter, note worthy because they should have something to focus on, given they posted this question

this post is bad me thinks

this vote is also bad, and I think its unaligning for them and dum

this post is ok? but it still feels out of left field for Eliza in my opinion

more complaining about post counts

Im not sure why u dont just do that then, and talk about w/e you want

to be fair, I think this doesnā€™t happen when ur not a wolf, and u dont care, because this is literally nothing new for you, you know that FoL is a hivemind for rapid posters, so at this point these kind of comments mean nothing

I dont really believe u couldnā€™t pull out anything, because as the game goes on, you manage to pull out small walls, that all seem to end up with votes

why, why do u ask this, why not vote, you voted against Dum for a reason that wasnā€™t even good

???

not sure how you forget your vote here, but this thought is actually one of the better thoughts youā€™ve made all game

there is something disingenuous about picking segments and using those to place a vote, the correct response is, hey this dude is wolfy, let me iso them

Where was it implied that the wall was bad, from Jarik? and whats wrong with sheeping, a lot of the time when you are town, thatā€™s all you do

lmao?

how does ur read change here, knowing the wall wasnā€™t phony? this isnā€™t a bad post either from Eliza

second time they forgot their vote lol

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

you literally shaded me for this reason

did u ever once think they might have misread it, due to the usage of v/w?

where did your progression on Olivest go???
this feels slimy even for Eliza, I feel like they are leaving in a world view they understand too much for not having read 90% of the game

this post also isnā€™t bad for what its worth, they are at least consistent on their Jarek read, but im not sure who they would want to CFD with their CFD comment. Iā€™m not sure why wolf!Eliza wouldnā€™t just vote Jar here, so thatā€™s probably also a good look

lmaoā€¦ I think the ā€œtownieā€ bit is over exaggerated, but again consistent in their thoughts

Why? though I cant even argue I hate this vote, since Eevee gives nothing to work with

Conclusion: Iā€™m not to sure, they have bits of good thoughts, but mostly I feel like they have a world view that seems to built on information they shouldnā€™t really have, even their Jarik reads feels a bit inflated even if its consistent.
Iā€™d vote this slot

jarek can vote jar if heā€™s not a coward

~stella

She paired us, because we all didnt want to cfd to him at EoD 1
:roll_eyes:

Lucy
Please add spoilers to your posts

oh god oh fuck oh Jesus

hi guys Iā€™m here who we cfding

:roll_eyes:

eliza

~stella

I suggest now that if anyone tries to cfd today we CFD them back no matter what
No cfder will go unpunished

Iā€™m getting conflicting feedback

no because then people see ā€œspoilerā€, assume its long, and dont fucking read it

I think this is just a game where I decide which of Eevee and jarek has played the game less productively what did it do to my post

Howā€™d I call you out exactly? I donā€™t remember.

Correct. I think Jar is our best chance to yeet a wolf today. Or at least reduce one to a single pokemon.

Vote Jar please.

thatā€™s what I thought too but people read my catch-ups here

Oh I told them to unvote and for some reason they lost all confidence

I still think jar is town though and we had a moment

who else do you have on the slate

this one

it felt like you had something you wanted to push but you didnā€™t go for it even when i prompted you to

~stella

Hey guys. Any cfdā€™ers in chat???