Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Yeah, honestly I think that’s a fair analysis but I don’t get to deal with it at all this game on my part lol

anyways i hope theres a lot of kp so were not stuck here until day 15

NOTE:
IF YOU ARE TOWN DO NOT CAUSE MURDERS TONIGHT. THAT WOULD BE BAD

I expect multiple forms of traditional KP, vigs, and poisons, and in the worst case, wolves being able to evaporate all of one’s pokemons

I doubt they have anything quite so OP as for the last thing. But they probably do have all of the more powerful killing status effects and they also would have the 1 KPN too on top of it, I believe?

VOTE: Olivest
not causing murders is antitown
you should know this by now that the town win by murderig people and the mafia win by “words” and “votes.” if everyone just murdered everyone else then the mafia will probably die.

this is called a gun
its pretty old technology so idrk why team rocket doesnt use them more often
if they didnt want to get convicted of crimes then why are they literally a crime syndicate

-night

i wouldnt be suprised, honestly, at least as a one off factional ability
but yes I expect wolves have additional ways to control the direction of the game, or this would be painful for them.

We aren’t doing RVS this game

– magnus

average en-dash fan

-night

RVS is always pretty decent for information though, so I do not see why one would object to it either way.

VOTE: Dum

all they said was “if you are town, dont cause murders, tonight
nothing in terms of not using your vote and words, so I fail to understand your vote

maybe f town could finally win on fol???

-night

we did win last game

:nerd_face:

i had my eyes closed so it didnt count
next

-night

Team rocket has a one use factional where they bribe the admins of pokemon showdown to not let smogon ban a broken move and instead just ban the Pokémon using it from play

that depends on us, getting people to post their thoughts, and answer questions, and separating wolves from LHF’s
but ya I am well aware of FoL’s inability to get town wins at least back when I played my first game here

Town often can be quite mixed on here so let’s just come at things hard and fast and see how things go.

Finally!!!

Is what I wish I could say.

I mean I guess my roles alright but eh.