Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Actually now I think about it, no it doesnt make sense going after Neon

I believe I will be attacked tonight.

No reason to waste abilities on even night when i canā€™t do anything.

You are right, the ability does state that only attacks works on condition if someone used active killing ability previous night.

Of course that also requires woofs to think Iā€™m an active threat. I mean Iā€™ve only made their job easier so far lol

Heck no, I am frozen in place.

Also doesnt line up with my soft

Specifically frozen?

Wait is it really only D2 I thought it was D3

What is happening

Rajidae also have retaliate. I take note you are second attacker.

Make it six, I do believe I saw it D2 as well Eliza is either going to poison Stella or even KingTroll since he asked for it.

It doesnt look like Rajidae attacks Lady that way if it only paralyzes.

My break is over, I will be back soon.

I think at this stage we should be executing and killing for flips. We need info and we have almost none.

I donā€™t think we should be executing to take away 1 life from people with 2 when we have 10 trillion killing powers.

How do you keep saying things that have already happened are going to happen lolā€¦

Likeā€¦Eliza poisoned stella and claimed it. Itā€™s not going to happen it did happenā€¦

It makes me question my read on you everytime you do this.

no, that is not my intention. why would i quote the text about me in the first place then? i should have ignored the part about me and then bring you up. they have not said anything about you so i simply asked what they think about you. it feels like you tried to defend yourself by calling that post ā€œweirdā€ and when i asked why you came up with a very weak argument and said i was trying to deflect attention. like what?? deflecting off attention from my own post to a post i made 20 seconds later???

Bark bark

the next person to call me a newbie new player is gay

NOTE : not for the people who are gay

Eliza is possibly town for this post for the mindmeld on Olivestā€¦ itā€™s her best post.

This post, for a catchup, doesnā€™t really say anything.

Could be a wolf trying to settle for a policy execution if another wolf is on the blockā€¦ while still trying to leave her options openā€¦

This doesnā€™t feel consistent with what Eliza was saying earlier.

I donā€™t love this.

I think Eliza jumping around is a good look?

Eliza claiming a poison/healing JOAT kinda sucks.

i think i will agree with you even though i have seen only mayā€™s wolfplay